Official: "Anyone else sick?" thread.

well fuck, you cant keep swallowing all that ish and expect NOT to get sick.

I got the same thing + my ears will not pop, so I cannot hear shit right now. Mine started on wednesday and I think I got everyone in my apartment sick too. it is going around quick, I know a lot of people that have had this in the past week or 2.

i’ve had a sinus infection since monday

my head kills, yelling shit is pouring outta my nose and my throat kills

being sick sucks

Ah the fall season. Oh how I’ve missed the weekly “I’m sick. Who else is sick? Lets all talk about our symptoms.” threads. :cry:

:stuck_out_tongue: Yeah I know. Totally just jinxed myself and I’ll be posting in here tomorrow whining.

wash your hands a lot. dont touch the inside bathroom doorknob or else youve just undone washing your hands. stay away from the sick people.

result = not sick

i use that hand sanitizer all the time, but i think i got it from my little sister since she had the same stuff last week

I’ve talked to a few people already who are sick… same type of symptoms:

Runny/stuffy nose
swollen/sore throat, sinus area. ( right where your nose exits to your throat)
lack of energy.

I’ve been drinking my weight in vitamin water…eating vitamin c tablets and echnasia…nothing seems to be helping.
Had it yesterday too…hope it’s a 48 hr thing.

yup… been on and off for a month or so :tdown: everytime I think it’s gone, my sinus’s get a shitty again

can’t wait for warmer weather

Flu… For the sore throat gargle salt water…it works.

i’ve been sick for about 2.5 weeks. grrrr.

was sick about 2 weeks ago…finally just got better

only heathens get sick

i’ve had a major sinus infection for like 5 years… went to doctor probably twice in last 5 years and tried to fix it. took all types of shit nothing worked. i never went back. i deal with it :frowning: end of story.

vitamin water = the new soda

both make you nice and fat :slight_smile:

me too, it sucks, its like ok i feel alright mid day but in the mornings and evenings i feel like shit… i couldnt sleep last night, i went to bed early, had a crazy fucking dream, woke up thinking it was a lot later than it was, looked at the clock and it was only 1130… now i have a total lack of energy to do anything, stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, ect…

i called in for the first time ever today, if it was any other job i would have been able to tough it out, but doing soda/sandblasting would be hell on my nose/throat. sorry jesse

o yea, benadryl does nothing at all but make you worse.

im going to go to the store to get some dayquil and chicken noodle soup.

we used to get that stuff by the case load at work… i wont drink it now unless i have to…

water ftw

first year i got the flu shot… :knockingonwood: been good thus far