Official: "Anyone else sick?" thread.

Ehhhh… It does a good job of drying up runny sinuses and/or stopping sneezing and eye watering. It just makes most people groggy as fuck in the process, which makes for one awesome nap if you’ve got time or a miserable day if you don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s your over the counter fixes:

it really doesnt help that im smoking as usual right now. usual being a pack or so a day.

i usually quit when im sick and feel better in a matter of days, but lately i just havent had the drive to do so.

damnit.

:frowning: I haven’t been sick yet… its been 6 years since the last time i have been sick lol…

I do how ever have a little bit of an issue with allergies though

My little one is sick.
My mother was too, a couple days ago :frowning:

sux

I dont know if I am sick or if my body is just run down from too much alcohol/partying

i’ve been siq my entire adult life.

My boss is coughing and sneezing… but it kind of makes me smile.

im sick it blows i got a stuffed nose and a head ache

:clap:

I picked up a cold on the flight to Florida, just some slight congestion, it’s clearing up already.

Wife was sick New Years Eve, I got sick @ Ice Bowl, & my kid got sick today. Time for some Musinex! I think I saw the dirty green bastard in my nose!

BTW, on the issue of cold meds. If you want the real shit (i.e. Sudafed) you’ll have to go to the pharmacist and ask for it.

They wont sell pseudoephedrine without a signature and ID anymore.

Yes, and that “new” Sudafed without pseudophedrine does NOT work at all. Take your cash to the toilet and flush it, it’ll have the same effect.

I was sick a couple weeks ago with a shitty cough… BEen gone for awhile, but I’ve had this horrible head ache for two days. Can’t get it to go away. Yet all is good.

Sick since Christmas. I usually get sick once a year and it lingers in stages for 3 weeks, then I’m golden for another year.

My wife and both kids had it last week. They all seemed to get through it in 3-4 days. I refuse to get sick.

:BSFLAG: you havent made to to adult life yet.

x2 getting sick is for the weak minded… unless you are in a HO-spital

I ended up in the ER that night sicker than I’ve ever been in my life.

Oh the

^^ nice.

you ok now mike?

i never get sick.

wash your hands a lot and take vitamins if your diet sucks.