Why pretend to have a big ecock?

:clap:

But watching the meatheads cry about the e-thugs is pretty entertaining on a boring tuesday morning at work.

This all started because I was bashing speedped…and you thought I was bashing JnJ who I actually get along with great now…so you decided to talk shit to me online and when I said something back you wanted to “kick my ass”

:frowning:

Nice tattoo :lol:

Can’t we just get back to ranting against a common enemy?

Like the bitch in the beige civic I get stuck behind at least one day a week who drives up n.forest at 5 MPH under the speed limit while braking for green lights because they might turn red.

lol, I guess you’re right because it starts drama, and then it gets kinda funny… I just thought i’d point out the obvious I guess :smiley:

You drive 1 mile to work…it can’t be that bad :lol:

I would worry more about those little bastards in front of your house playing hockey.

anticipation, my friend…

if that green light decides to skip yellow and go straight to red.

she will be ready.

Don’t mind the hockey kids. They setup just past my driveway so I get to give them a good scare when I come down the street and stop quick for my driveway. From the look in their eyes I can that even though they know where I live they’re not 100% sure I’m going to turn or just plow right over them.

And the slow driver wouldn’t bother me if it happened once because we all get stuck behind some slow idiot now and then. But it’s at least once a week. Same 30 mph, 25 for the curve at the light near the fire station. She’s not even old, probably in her 40’s. No handicap plate… nothing that I could say, “well, that explains why she drives so slow”.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/Thug.jpg

TITLE: why pretend to not have a dragon on my back?

SUBJECT:

FYI phoenixs don’t look like dragons. That is clearly a dragon.[/quote]

this is a phoenix:

http://www.stencilsandstripes.com/images/IndyPaceCars/80_TransAm_hood.jpg

LOL this is great. subscribed!

People have and always will be tough on the net because nobody actually confronts them or does anything in person. And in this day in age you really can’t, cuz if you do; guess what, they win, take your money and get the last laugh.

I agree with j espo’s post, just smile and move on. A confident person has nothing to prove, if somebody doesnt like them? Oh well, their loss, let it go and move on. On the flip side, if you take to time to get to know somebody it may have a positive impact on your life, or maybe you’ll have an impact on their life. Could open your eyes to new things, different lifestyles, different mentalities. Some people are just stuck in a shell and don’t care to expand their horizons, and that is fine, everybody’s different.

In this case? Its winter, people are bored. Its fun to stir the pot and talk trash :lol:

the f-bod drama needs to come back, now that shit was entertaining

LOL. i guess the two ladies got the message. I dont make threats girls, promises. I have a ton more shit goin than to beat up some kids in a parking lot, so you dont have to worry for now.

Justin- you made stupid trash talk comments in reference to others-speedped etc- i could give two shits that it was JnJ. Then you call me a waste of life?-you dont know me for shit-your trash talking here is gonna come to a boil, and eventually someone is gonna deal with you, put yer little crank away and go back and hang around the strip club and see if you can pick up some scraps.
Newman- Your an easy one._ We all get the jist of your story, trust fund baby-smart kid has some money and thinks money makes him cool-no. Buying up a bunch of cars you think are gonna make you seem cool-no. Your tool, 90% of us know that, the other 10% are tryin to hump yer leg. Use some of the money to get some personal security cuz if you run your mouth in public like you do here, your gonna need it.Somehow i bet your the quiet nerd in the corner most of the time though-just a hunch.

lol.
seriously?

yes

EXACTLY what i expected from you.

I have no problem meeting up with you and telling you what I think…

You touch me and you goto jail and I laugh at you.

carry on

Why don’t you beat up your friends fucking you ex wife instead?

I know you…I know you’re a waste of life judging from all your worthless posts crying about your ex wife…and how your a fucking bouncer at worthless teen clubs…Maybe you should spend less time on here and more time fixing your life???

:lol: with the strip club comments…im hurt :frowning:

LOL. is that all you got?? LOL.

Your grammar totally fucking blows. lol.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

you’RE