Why pretend to have a big ecock?

My Friends? Ya. you seem to remember alot of old shit, good for you. Dork
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_American_Pie_2/chris_owen_001.jpg

one name comes to mind…walter. If he was anywhere near me in person…

On that note, this is why I do not wish to participate in the Nyspeed BBQ, just the track day. I have the same persona here as I do in person.

Whats with the strip club hate? :lol:

lol how many of your friends banged your ex-wife?

^^Yeah, exactly.

the only part that is even close to true is

and even that’s not entirely true.

there we go.

you clearly don’t know anything about Chris N.

I don’t know shit about you except (i’ll organize in list format for easy reading!!!):

• you’re a fatty. Seriously, you have curves like a woman. A fat woman. See pics above.
  • your (probably fat) wife left you, probably because you were a fatty. She cheated on you, “ripped your heart out”, and incited a whole slew of really pussy posts.
  • you have a dragon tattoo. a huge dragon tattoo. a huge flaming dragon tattoo. a huge flaming dragon tattoo on your fat back.

In

:ohnoes:

:sario:

hahahah you are a HUGE FAGGOT lol

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

The internet is making me sad cause I have a piece of shit tattoo on my back WAAAAAAAAAA…

Blah blah blah… You make more money than me … blah blah blah…

LOL… I even smacked my forehead reading this… I will say nice use of bullet points

This thread is an epic failure. I love it.

well, i love YOUUUUUU…

Oh give me a break, no one goes around kicking the shit out of editorial columnists. That’s all a post on a message board is, one users editorial take on another. In the real world adults can bicker and be insulted without violence erupting, those who can’t aren’t really behaving like adults. Grow a thicker skin or don’t go on message boards if you can’t take it. The internet, like it or not, gives advantages to the intelligent over the non. If you’re not smart enough to verbalize your frustrations in an intelligent (and sometimes scathing) response, it’s probably better you turn off your computer.

I love this part of his post the most.

DUDE IS SERIOUS:pimp:

i don’t get it. what the fuck is a “threat girl”?

does anyone make those? where could i find one?

HAHA someone is gonna get a beat down from this faggot. Do you think it will be before he eats and cries… or after he eats and cries

Internet: Sirius Biznis

Well obviously 98SS10 doesn’t.

But what he does make… is a good example of immature trailer trash :slight_smile:

lol @ eats and cries.

Is this in between cutting sessions?

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/pancake.jpg

Superb morning read.

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: / :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

When threads backfire horribly…