attn cutty----

why is it in every fucking post u have, u find soemthing to say to either kurt or redline or someone that inflicts personal damage? Like the “ill fuck u up” or whatever?

Why are u such an e-thug? in person, you are not bad. i have met you a few times, no problmes. Yet here on pittspeed, it is like you are tony fucking montana. What gives?

so can we please either a) set up a fight between you and whomever so this can be over, or b) please stop e-thuging.

oh yeah, why are u so jacked to begin w/? and please dont say pussy…

Cliff notes-- in person=ok, on net= douche that acts hard that makes me wanna kick ur ass and i have no beef w/ u.

it was about pussy…lol lol

and its addition to pittspeed to be a ethug

I have no beef with cutty, i post shit in a joking manner just like everyone else but he takes it personally. I guess it has to do with me being friends with kurt.

my gf sat on his bumper :dunno:

hahaha…I love the internet

i just dont think sly back handed comments are funny. People read it as one thing but it means something totally different to me.

Ie: tony said something like " i heard he was looking for wheels". Thats was supposed to be funny cause custom and sound ripped off my wheels.

if kanut , todd, shag etc say something like that … fine, i’m cool with them. see my point.

what i think is so funny is how people seem to not give a fuck but yet find a way to bring it up at ramdom places. if you don’t like what i gotta say don’t pay attention to me, thats pretty simple. Its been a long time since i delibritly (sp?) started something. I’m sure the mods see all the posts i delete because i figure its just gonna cause more trouble. Maybe you should look at the people i’m sayin shit to instead of me just cause i have the rep.

takes one to know one :finger:

that was my just fault for not telling her to get off my car in the first place. I thought it was a known thing not to do without asking.

ok, i c ur point. glad we got this cleared up. i know i didnt think of the “heard he was looking for wheels” as an off hand comment.

but makes sense now. sometimes i just need an explanation on shit, as it makes what u say much easier to understand.

carry on…

Feah !!!

Foxbody love :slight_smile:

:moon:

:rofl: