Attn : Cutty

You plan on having words with me on next time I see you? You better learn to keep your mouth shut or be ready to back up your comments at this point. You are at the point that i’m getting angry. I hear one more work about you talking about Beth, were gonna have some words next time I see you.

Kurt can handle himself just fine on here but Beth isn’t even posting on this board. I’m very tired of hearing it. I’m giving you the choice, either you drop it or we’re gonna have words. :rant: I have been very nice about this so far, but your testing my patience.

:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek4dance

o my have u finally grown a set of balls :op:

i think he’s pissed about all the fat comments cutty’s been slingin

:eek4: :eek4: :eek4: :scared:

:eek2: :clit: :grouphug:

i think this shit is gonna go on F O R E V E R

dont mind me Im passing threw again

you haven’t been on here long enough to know what’s going on

with all of this shit being broadcasted throughout this site, you would have to be dumb not to know what’s going on…why don’t you just give it a rest and quit talking shit

take the drama to www.westpadsm.com

um this thread is about cutty callin beth fat and a hoe with “history” what shit am i talking? you obv dont’ know what’s going on if you think this is about me…MAYBE you should just relax and keep to your own self once in a while

and tell jim to call me i got a couple more parts he we gotta order

I know what this thread is about…I CAN read. I am just telling you to cut the shit with everything about jackie…it’s been beat to death already. I read the thread in e fighting that you wrote just yesterday…that’s what I am talking about. And another thing, you are telling me to relax and keep to myself every time I am defending my best friend or my sister when it seems that all you are doing on here is defending your sister. She’s a grown up…let her fight her own battles

and i will tell jim to get ahold of you :slight_smile:

i didn’t say anything about jackie until cutty brought it up like i said before this shit has been over with since the beginning of the month and just now people are finding out about it…why? because i didn’t wanna bring this shit to the board like what happened the last time but SOME PEOPLE decided to put the :blanyer: in and i want this shit about me spreading rumors about her to end i didn’t spread anything it’s over with she has no regrets nor do i end of discussion it doesn’t matter WHO i see it’s none of anyones concern leave it at that.

:drama::drama:

its soo fucking gay that you guys have to bicker over a message board. ignore it and it will go away. the reason it stays is because you guys whine like little bitches and fight back, so they keep it up for fun

hey…you don’t have to tell me. kurt, I am not trying to fight with you…I am just simply stating to EVERYONE involved in any kind of discussion invilving jackie and what happenned that it needs to stop now. It’s over. That’s not something to be discussed here on the board.

its not even about jackie now, beth was brought up which started more;

and you got pisssed cause your sister got all fucked up and got pics of her ass taken.

you all live close… meet up in some field and yell at each other in person or something