winter car pics

biggest fucking :word: ever

but after seeing u at lancaster… it fits

LOL +3

paintinh shit like that even on beaters is fucking stupid. youre approx 17 and i GUARANTEE the cops will be on you for ANYTHING you do. do like me…93 caravan FTW. the stealthiest beater you will ever find.

Why not drive the '05 Grand Prix in the snow if the Camaro is your summer car? I had a '92 Beretta before as a mileage whore/Winter beast and even I have to say that I wouldn’t drive that Beretta in those pictures.

the trans am and grand prix are yours? lol

no, mommy and daddys lol

wow man

wow

i got pulled over once in the maro so far and the cop was and idiot and pulled in front of me and i had to slam on my brakes, then he made me pull over and ran my stuff after he had just almost ran into me but i actually dont get bothered by cops, but we,ll see in this. i just basically want a funny beater that makes fun of ricers thus the wing scoop and spinning hubcaps im getting for this along with about 20 gt-r stickers from autozone,

So your cars (not counting mommy & daddie’s) are a 305 Camaro and that Beretta?

yep and a few toys

:tup:

So you have your dad’s car listed in your sig, and you claim you upgraded rides when it’s really your moms?

Thread Failure? Yep.
Failure at Life? For sure.

Claiming your parents shit is yours :whogives:

i didnt once say they were mine i just had all the cars at my house listed and i my mom upgraded from grand am to grand prix i just put it wrong

I don’t know what to say…:picard:

:lol:

You’re a waste…

lol it looks alot different now.

i know. i miss that beast. i want to see it/drive it. hahah.

the man speaks words of wisdom

the fender flares are now black and run down to the running boards looks pretty good that way

lol i wont let you drive it after last time.