WTB: 3G or 4G fbody. 1000 max

Everyone relax… My comments were just jokes, chill please. I understand what newman is trying to do. He wants to buy an f-bod and rice/mullet the crap out of it for a laugh at our (domestic guys) expense. I predict a painful death for this project with plenty of cameras rolling. But in the end this is probably what will have unfolded…

1. He will have spent $ on a camaro. He’s not going to get anything worth saving either. He’s going to end up getting some far beyond salvageable hunk.
  2. He will have to put insurance on it (more $)
  3. He will have to go to the DMV and register it (more $)
  4. He most likely wont bother with a sticker for it (just a guess)
  5. This is where you guys all come in with your stickers and mods and such…free
  6. Let the cameras roll… Um…where do you plan on taking it? Are you going to cruise around with hondas, and other guys like that? Are you going to meet up with us somewhere? What do you plan to do when you get there?

It’s a novel idea, and I’m sure you guys will have some fun, but it ain’t gonna bother me one bit. If you really want to piss us off, go take a 2002 SS convertible and butcher it up, then set it on fire. I’d flip out. I’m guessing that you’re going to end up with a 3rd gen mid 80’s V-6 model that nobody (not even us domestic guys) even gives a shit about anyways…oh, you must have an OAKLEY THERMONUCLEAR PROTECTION sticker for the windshield.