FS: 01 Z-28 Runs 10's 38K Miles

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=961166

Just click the damn link because yes I am that lazy. Wasn’t going to post it here but I figure it can’t hurt. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sale pending.:snky::tantrum:

:tup:

wow, beautiful car man… outstanding price too

you’re a bmw fag0r until you have something else with pushrods

What if I throw a spare set I have in the trunk or something?

I can not stress how much I DO NOT want to sell this car. Nor am I pressed to sell it but I see it being the better decision in life right now. I will have another sports car in a year or two.

SCREW YOU CT- I can so still have a fucking fast car. FUCK! My knee hurts I have to take my joint supps. lol

only if you replace the BMW driver safety/ass stick kit with them.

just like your car would dyno higher if you had more mods :cjerk:

<3

Does this mean I will have to put them in my ass? I guess worse things could happen.

LOL do you remember who said that?

I said that…

I know you homo I was seeing if he remembered. So we need to start a we are WAYYYY to cool for f-bodys club brah. I should probably wait till I actually sell it first though.

I think their mere presence would be good enough. BMW stick = arrogant prick. Pushrods = burly.

Wait…but I still get to be an arrogant prick right?

uhhh duh?

that kid with the LS1 & the sneaky pete.

:mamoru:

Hmm I should go buy a 5serious now…

a burly arrogant prick. You can also go all patrick bateman on homeless people with them

Yes you should. I will sell you mine…do it lol

HAHAH perfect. I hope I can find some stray cats too. I did buy a few nice ties I have wanted to wear.

damn blake if i had the money i would buy in a second…love it but im 10 grand short. glws- jon krasny

Thanks buddy.