FS:L28 NA

Selling a NA l28 that came out a of a running 82 280zx with 117k miles on it. P79 head and f54 block with flat top pistons. Complete longblock, afm, ecu, and wiring harness. Asking $300 obo. Engine is located on Grand Island. Also, I have a lot of other random zcar stuff lying around that can be taken with the engine.

I will soon be selling (by soon I mean whenever I get the chance to take pics, hopefully tomorrow) my 72 datsun 240z, rust free, for ~$3200. Buy it, take out the l24 and slap this baby in. bam!

Unfortunately I already have a 76 280z and a l28et sitting in my garage. Too bad you weren’t selling earlier though. If I knew what a huge pita it would have been to fix all the rust, I would’ve just waited for a cleaner car to show up. Thankfully I did get it for fairly low price though.

i just meant it would be a good move for a potential buyer :wink:

GLWS

bump

250$ takes it. Gotta free up some space.

what other z car stuff do you have laying around? do you have a 5 speed trans? I’m thinking of picking up this and it needs a few things

Actually as a matter of fact i do have an extra 5 speed. Just needs a new shifter pin and bushings. Also have a r200 open dif along with the halfshafts. Can’t remember all the things I have off the top of my head, so if you need something just ask and I’ll go take a look to see if i have it.

i’m looking for an r200 lsd. what year/model is the 5 sp from?

From what the previous owner told me it was from a 79 280zx. The trans is still in my 280z but I’ll be selling it once i get ready to swap in my l28et. From what I can tell when he swapped it he never put the old shifter pin back in. Instead he just stuck some random bolt and a nut so the the shifter is sloppy as hell. The r200 i have is an open differential unfortunately.

i think i decided yesterday to hold off on the red car. it’s 5k and still needs brakes, suspension, seats, roll bar, etc. I’m just gonna either restore mine or buy one of my dad’s.

in which case I will also be doing an L28et swap

I guess that means you’ll be keeping the orange 240z? If so I’ll be looking forward to the build thread.

Bump, $200.