2000 Z28 (yes it's Plaf's old car)

Here is a link to the build thread.
http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=24400

I bought the car about a year and a half ago from Paul.

What I’ve done

Replaced steering rack
rebuilt trans w/ heavy duty kit and better sunshell (new stock verter)
full axle rebuild w/ 3.73s
SLP lid
replaced driver door (also did new regulator and lock actuator)

other mods
Edelbrock track pack
aftermarket swaybars
17" wheels 275s all around
LS6 intake
QTP long tubes, TSP 3" into 4" y pipe and bullet exhaust
fresh TR55
ported TB

Just about everybody on the forum knows this car so I’ll be brief, I just don’t have any time to enjoy it. I’ve put less than 2k on it in almost 2 years and would like to see it go to somebody who will actually get to enjoy it. Current milage is 123xxx

Bad stuff,

no A/C (picked up components off LS1 tech, just need to install
passenger door has some damage (I have a good replacement)
no antenna
could use paint

As it sits now I’m asking 4000

U have headers for sale.and a y ? Pm me let me know

I’ve got a set of QTP LTs with the matching Y. If the car sells then I’ll get rid of them. If I keep the car then I’ll install them eventually.

Wanna trade it for a Honda?:smiley:

U motherfucker lol , I still want this car . I wish I had suttin ya want is trade ya for it .

does it come with chalk?

Don’t know the history of the car but not a bad price…

Only if it’s the 2 wheeled kind. I need to thin out the fleet I have 7 vehicles right now

All depends on what your offering

Jellies you would never buy this anyway, but yes if you really wanted some sidewalk chalk I would go buy some for you to draw pretty pictures to attract young children.

Belonged to another forum member for a while.

toomanycamaros is a good dude; Jellies likes children. Mods, lock it up.

Car used to be fast, that’s the only history people need to know

I just loled.

It’s still fast granted it won’t run the same times w/o the bigger converter but it’s surprising the difference the extra gear gives it. More then enough power for the street as is. You should buy it back, you know you miss the black bomber.

absolutely not, unless it had a 4k stall in it. Car was twice as fun with that thing in it.

So we agree on a fair price as is you buy w.e. verter you want I install it at work since putting a trans in on your back really sucks in these cars.

plus you never even changed your sig. it would be like you never sold it.

Lol Fuck that . I got the quickest fbody here lol

probably 2nd quickest to Jammer’s Firebird but then again yours holds together for a full pass

I don’t think that a high stall makes a car more fun. I’d rather have a lower stall speed and a higher numerical gear for a “fun” ride. To each his own, I guess…

Conv kid hands down one of the best mod , not a cheapy so it revs before ya move . But a good comb and makes the car wayyy more fun . Gears do as well but not as fun as stall I.m.o

back when my car was closer to stock I think the best thing I did it was gears. They really woke the car up, atleast it felt that way from the driver’s seat.

I made the mistake of getting a cheap converter when it had an AOD and I dont think it ever worked right.

Stall was the best mod I’ve ever done to any car. This Camaro went from a 13.3 to a 12.0 on a 3800 stall only