toomanycamaros 2000 Z28

Long story short most of you know the is Plaf713’s old camaro that I bought from him about a year ago.

So far I’ve had the 4L60 rebuilt with some mild upgrades (beast sunshell and heavy duty clutches along with a couple valvebody mods) and installed a stock torque converter. Also replaced the powersteering rack and adjusted the alignment, handles much better now. Plans for this summer are to install the 3.73s I have sitting and work and the QTP headers Y pipe and TPS rumbler I got from Richy. Other than that I need to adjust the front coilovers up a little and possibly get some camber casterplates. I also have replacement doors sitting at the house and will hopefully get it painted at some point.

Current mods
SLP lid and intake
LS6 intake manifold
headers and full exhaust
mail order tune
edelbrock track pack suspension
17" vette wheels with 275s

did a bird shit all over the hood ?

looks like a cat has been hanging out on the car.

also those are the camaro zr1 rims . the vette ones are wider . just sayin dude

must be a real pussy magnet

ohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooe pee jay biiiiizel’

this thing is still alive?

You can seriously adjust the caster on this car?

Right now I live next door to a farm and the farmers cats walk all over the thing and the various birds use it for a target. If it actually had decent paint I would give a shit, but it’s a spray bomb special so who gives a fuck.

Yes, I got married last summer and didn’t have time to pull the trans and rebuild it.

Yes there are ways to adjust it. The tires have horrible wear from the camber being way off so I need to rotate the tires and get the alignment taken care of. I just did a quick toe and go when I installed the rack.

I know they are some kind of knock off not genuine. I might get something different after I get it painted, but I’ll probably wind up spending the money on the other project first.

i have no idea why but reading this then picturing you say it made me LOL hard.

good luck with your project. this car was a strrrrrong runner.

what color do you plan painting it? hoodscoop looks nasty :number1

thats a stock SS cloned hood…

Still running like a raped ape. I haven’t done anything other than change the oil twice. I’m going to do a compression test for shits and giggles when I change the headers.

Back to the factory black and hopefully find a set of factory optional gfx and then some Y2k vette wheels if I have the money.

Yes and it fits like shit. So if you come across somebody with a stock one let me know.

it only fits like shit because its not aligned correctly. These hoods are a real pain in the ass to adjust. I took mine off to clean it and shit one time and it took me a while to get it lined up perfectly.

the stock ss hoods are pretty expensive anyways.

I know they O.E. GM ones aren’t going to go cheap, but the one on my car is a harwood fiberglass that is really far off. Probably take a couple hundred in bodyshop hours to get it fitted right.

I’ll trade you my stock Z28 hood, I’m repainting my car anyhow.

I’d definetly consider it. You want some better pictures of what I’ve got first?

my bad, no need for periods to make you look smart…

But seriously…