70 Camaro

Okay my brother is attempting to rebuilt a 70 camaro. And Its SUPPOSED to be mine. And I have no idea what the hell I am doing. Well it is now in like 4 pieces sitting in his garage. But now all of a sudden its my dads. Any suggestions on what color to paint it and what I should to about restoring it?

Get all the rust fixed first thing. Second-Gens especially in PA are usually rust buckets.

Then, slap in a big block and you’ll be set. :slight_smile:

What kind of condition is it in (engine, body, etc)?

well when we bought it the guys was making it into a drag car. Um the undercarrage is rusted. so are the bottoms of the doors and wheel wells. Um. I am not sure bout the engine, i dont wanna tell you the wrong thing… Um. I can take pictures of it tomorrow. I am going there. I have two diffrent goods and all. anyone who lives in milvalle would probably know my brother so yeah.

First thing Id figure out if you’re even getting it.

Yeah I wanna race a guy in GA too. My dad is being a bastard. He already took two other cars off me that he gave me. I am even willing to pay for EVERYTHING to make it look better. I will get pictures tomorrow

Paint it black with on orange stripe around the ass, and drop a new hemi in it!

Yeah I was thinkin black but I dont know. I wanna go with a midnight blue as well. I dunno

black ftw. with silver stripes and a cowl hood :yum:

I’d just throw a 350 in it to get it runnin. then worry about other shit once it rolls

www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/chevrolet/camaro70.jpg

ls2’s and ls6’s are going pretty cheap nowadays as well…

:doh:

Can I getta fuckin’ AW

thanks for your imput guys. I will keep it in mind.

ls2 cheap? i can buy ls1 cars for less!

Anyways where are the pics? If it has rust, I hope you have a mig welder!

I will get them. I forgot today. i will swing by and get them tomorrow

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

x2

I was thinking last night. Painting it either dark gray or black and putting ghost flmes on it. I am still not sure though. I will stop by my dads today and take some pictures

yeah well 454 FTW