70 Camaro

NO 454 anymore 350 dual over head cams. I am hoping to drop the engine in next month to get it running so I can get a tag for it.

WOW, that thing is gonna be fast!!! Good luck with the engine ,those “dual overhead cam” 350’s are “rare” :x:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Yeah. I am supposed to go put in in this week sometime. So I have no idea. I will let y’all know what is going on. The engine came in the car, just cleaned it up and going to put it back in.

Pictures??? come on get some pics

Hun, I will get some damn pictures as soon as damn GA gives me a tag. I cant go anywhere and my dad is being gay bout taking the damn pictures

I wanna see pictures of this sweet dual over-head cam 350. :stuck_out_tongue:

Without pics, this thread is worthless. I am doubting the existence of this car.

Who is putting the engine in?

me and my brother are putting in the engine. I think I might go tomrrow after my mom gets home and get them, I have no way of getting around right now. If you live in milvalle and know Jared ask him to see him.

X2

Well tomorrow before i go apply for a job I will swing buy and get some pictures of my baby.

screw the baby, get pics of the car!

ha ha the car=baby ha ha

Ha ha you really thought I was talking about my son… Yeah car does equal baby

NO 454 anymore 350 dual over head cams. I am hoping to drop the engine in next month to get it running so I can get a tag for it.

roflcopter

Here is a picture of the engine and then the frame. Nothing good yet.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p222/Umbaughzangel/camaro003.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p222/Umbaughzangel/camaro001.jpg

thats a Buick motor, not a dual over head cam “350”, thats not just gonna fall right into that camaro, and your gonna need a B-O-P tranny (Buick- Oldsmobile-Pontiac) You need a Chevy 350 ask Eurodad on here, he was selling some 350’s a while back, Good luck with the project.

Hey I am just going by what my dad told me. But yeah sorry for the false info. My bad. I guess I cant trust im then huh. lol. thanks man. just hope I can get it done before next may