bought plafs 00 Z28

Guess I’ll finally start posting on the board since I bought plafs car from him today. Has a SES issue for an O2 sensor and isn’t shifting 3 to 4 at WOT. Gonna play around with it Sunday hopefully, I’m hoping that the 2 issues are related as the car is running very rich and the ECM is probably unhappy. Still moves like hell. I’m going to reinstall the interior and do some front end work, it has the normal 4th gen lazy center in the rack. Anyway I’m hoping to have it all squared away shortly and the car ready to go play when I’m back in the area this May.

Finally you start postin Will, haha

well im happy to see the car stayed local,and good luck with her…she will bite u in ur ass when ur not expecting it lol

Ya I was hoping for a get in a just go deal, but with modified cars it never seems to be that way. I would like to put some miles on the car before doing anything to it, but I think a T56 swap is in the future. I like the auto and loose converter, but I really prefer a standard.

Dood you stole it for 3k. I wouldn’t be complaining. leave it auto. 150 shot. And give her hell.

Welcome btw

this car is one of my favorites. the thing RIPS. leave it auto

welcome to shift!

welcome man ,get at me when ya wanna do the exh switch i cant wait to piss peeps off with it

oh and for the record this guy also bought my old 88 lolololol

More then willing to trade pipes with you. There isn’t a Y pipe on the car, I was rushed today at work and didn’t have time to take pictures of the exhaust. Either way too much interior noise for my liking. Oh and 6spd EG I happen to have a nitrous kit floating around and yes LS1s do love spray. Already thinking about that. Gotta get her running right first. I have another camaro that should be finished in a few months that will be much faster then this one so the 00 might wind up detuned and more of a driver. Only time will tell, don’t think I’ll really make it slower though.

So are you going to paint it and put the interior back in it?

when ya gonna be down this way again ? the y-pipe on mine should fit yours fine as mine are longtubes also i can have the exh off this weekend lololol

you’ve got yourself a very well-setup car, enjoy it!!

you going to b e running it at LVD at all in '10?

I’m going to be down again this weekend to look at apartments with the women. So if you really want to swap pipes I can probably get the ones off my car tomorrow before I leave. PM me a phone number, couldn’t really talk to you earlier when Chaz handed me the phone. Definetly gonna reinstall the interior. I was dead set on painting it, but the flat black thing is growing on me. Hard to explain, probably paint it over next winter at my friends shop. Should be at the valley some this summer. I’m up in Plattsburgh now finishing my last semester and me and the fiance are suppose to be moving to CP in May. Now she is talking about staying at her job up here for another year so not too sure.

you have a p/m sir

ahHA, I figured the flat black thing would grow on you.

Ya it kinda does, gives the car a certain attitude. Either way can’t get that one painted till the other one is done.

reminds me of this which looks damn good

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/041309_3.jpg

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/041309_2.jpg

do not paint!

its weird hearing about the 3-4 shift at wot throttle, never skipped a beat with me and thats the truth. I dont want you to think that i sold you a lemon. Ask anyone that knows the car on hear, thing ran like a champ. Like i said before i think its in the tune, the tuner did change shift points so you might want to contact him after you get the o2s straightened out. Heres the website www.wait4meperformance.com just tell them you bought a car that was tuned by them, you might have to pay again though but its only 75 bucks when i did it.

yeah ive been in this thing for a rip on the stock suspension and DR’s when it 60footed nasty. definently was a fun car.