01 Trans Am

Alright so its about time i make a thread for the Pontiac. I bought this over the summer after a guy at the dealership i work at traded it for a v6 challenger. It’s an 01 Trans Am with about 86,xxx on it. Its an auto :frowning: but after taking it for a few test drives it kinda grew on me so i bought it. Its all stock except for Slp exhaust this spring when i take it outta storage i plan on putting headers on it. Definitely open to suggestions so let me know what everyone thinks

Automatics win races, don’t cry over it. I can tune this car for you if you’d like… I have unlimited HP tuners for 99/01 LS1 fbodies. I have a 99 Z28 convertible, automatic as well. It runs 11.90s with cam and bolt ons…

I got a heads cam package for ya

So there are fellow f- body owners out there, im up for just about anything when i get the car outta storage

nice cart man. Welcome.

vroooom cool

There is nothing but f bodies out there.

and tdis

another fuckin f-body greatttttttttttttttt

I liked those cars in auto actually myself. I drove a friends stock WS6 and it was a blast. Def can get siiidwayzz at will around town. Stall it and do simple bolt ons, WIN.

nice ride. always had a soft spot for these.

Put on some beautiful golden brembos and your set! :thumbup nice pick up too.

There is a couple of us.

If ya come out to chill… Leave the screwdrivers at home. It gets Slowmarrow antsy.

I cured my F-bod of the autotragic disease. I say 3000+stall it with a transgo shift kit though. Much better money spent IMO.

fuckkkkkk fbodzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have owned more than any of us! LoL

:ninja…:facepalm

side note: saw this car fosale begining of last summer, was kinda expensive if i remem correctly?

Actually I think me and richie are tied. I have owned 3.

I’ve got both you beat I currently own 4 and have owned over a dozen in the past 3 years, but then again I’m :crazy.

On a more serrious note I had a 3800 converter in my 2000 when I bought it. Didn’t care for it and took it out in favor of a stock one, but I’m setting the car up for my wife to be able to drive and enjoy as well.

http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/redneck.jpg

no transgo shift kit , there junkkkkkkkkkkkkkk