Tokico Hp Shocks
32mm front sway (ws6 take-off)

Drivetrain:
Hayden transmission cooler
TA Performance rear end cover and stud kit

Electronics:
Pioneer DEH-P77DH
Audiobahn ALUM10 Subwoofer in a stealth box
Audiobahn ABC600 Componets (front and rear)
MTX Thunder 4204 amp
Profile AP600 amp

Idle/rev video

http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/2261188695.jpg?1220834341

http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/2261212954.jpg?1227648240

Very nice man. I’m envious. Race?

Get a converter in that trans , lose the cats :wink: :wink: ya know a inspector lol

Nice car, I want another 4th gen in the worst way :banghead

Thanks. I’m sure we can set something up, but unless you’re getting rid of the turbo I don’t stand a chance! :crackup

I’ll be contacting you and Anthony very soon :number1

Thanks. I got an awesome deal on this one that I couldn’t pass up. I’ve put about 100 miles on her so far and I love it.

I’ll do the converter at my place lol , cheaper than him lol . Toomanycamaros has a nice header and y set that would open things up . Power seams low for the car . Prolly wouldn’t hurt to get things poked at etc . If ya want ill do it !

The QTPs went with the 2000 when I sold it to Mike08… w.e. his sig is. Only thing I have let is the set of cheap ebay headers and those are going for scrap if somebody doesn’t take them soon.

The ones that were on plafs car ? Longtubes ? If so those r better than the pacesetters he has

i’ll have the car up there in about a week and will get up with you. i’m currently shopping around for a converter and trying to decide which one i want to go with.

Edge racing 3500 stall , there a great converter with a great warr . Get the street one and it will drive like stock till ya stab it then the fun begins lol

another ls1 in the mix, hawt, do you have the ls6 intake manifold alerady?

sweet , welcome to the ls1 crowd , im assuming its got the sleek beek , aka flat hood since it has 16’s , did you buy it from someone on ls1tech.com

Yes I still have the ones that originally came on the car. I sold the y pipe though. Yota shoot me a PM if you want the headers, I’ll be in the capital region on the 14th and 15th.

not yet, but i’d like to get one at some point

i bought it from a guy on one of the boards down in nc

i may be interested, but not in a huge hurry since there’s some other things i want to do with the car first before i worry about another set of headers… unless they are in your way and you just want to get rid of them, then sure! lol

bringin’ the ole’ girl home

couple pics i snapped with my ipod today after cleaning it up good… i REALLY need to buy a decent camera… if any of you camera gurus want to get together for some proper pics, that would be awesome too :slight_smile:

did some quick polishing just to see how it would come out

before:

after:

looks good. Enjoy it.

i may be interested, but not in a huge hurry since there’s some other things i want to do with the car first before i worry about another set of headers… unless they are in your way and you just want to get rid of them, then sure! lol[/quote]

They will either be sold on the cheap ASAP or they are going for scrap in a week or 2.

pm me a price… ive got space in the garage i can store them until i use them… i’ll be going to the cruise thing this saturday for turbotravis’ dad if we can meet up somewhere

sweet , i guess the truck didnt sell .

not yet, waiting on funds from a potential buyer though