Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

Picked it up on Friday. 2001 Z06, 68kmi. Red with black/red leather interior. Corsa catback exhaust, cold air intake, aftermarket sway bars, lowered and short throw shifter. Pic of dyno sheet where it made 368whp and 367wtq at the Vette Doctors. The dyno pull was before the catback exhaust. Also has a cross bar with a simpson racing harness and video camera mount (i am taking out the camera mount). Car looks great i snapped a few pics of it today that i will try and post. Im absolutely in love with it.

Plans for it are: Kooks or American Racing long tubes. Kooks catless xpipe. and a mild cam/tune. With those mods and the current mods the car should make around 400whp. I am probably going to leave it just the way it is for this season though.

I gave it a quick wash and interior/underhood detail today. I plan on clay bar, buff & waxing it before the seaon kicks off. I also plan on removing the seats and shampooing all of the carpets. Theyre not very dirty, i just want them to be mint and stay that way.

Pics as promised:

More pics of said Vette:

Few More:

Last few for today:

Excellent! Get a shifter in it asap, and a bra on it like I have to keep the front from getting fucked up. I forgot who made it, but it’s a spandex-like material. I’m sure you can find it on corvette forum. I’m gonna call you junior from now on!!

congratulations… nice car!

Looks great!:thumbup

Travis- totally forgot to mention the fact that it already has a short throw shifter as well. hahah.

and thanks guys!!

Can’t wait to see it. That is my next car to a T. Congrats bro.

def a nice car! sounds like its gonna be a fun car! i want a z soooo bad! gotta hold off a lil while longer!

Nice.

And dont put a bra on it. No point in protecting paint nobody will ever see.

thanks, and yeah i gotta disagree on that too. I dont think ill put a bra on it. Theyre just soooo ugly IMO, but these vettes definitley get fucked up from road debris. its really a nonwinning situation there. luckily the front end is spotless now. Almost as if they had a bra on it before…

Bras belong on women and overweight men, not cars.

Back OT, nice car dood:thumbup

Looks sick! Now let me rip it!

Real nice Pauly! Once I’m done with school my plan is to pick up a Z as well!

Can’t wait to see it

haha if you didnt blow me off you could have!! jk jk

thanks alot man, i probably should have waited til school is over too. but what the hell right! hopefully the weather keeps getting better so that everyone can see it out sooner than later.

sick dude! Im happy for ya!

Cam that bitch, You will see 400rwhp all day even on a medium sized cam!

looks good buddy. i told ya to look on cars.com!!!

eventually thats the plan bro!! prolly wont have the cash for that until late this season or over the winter