Dumpy Pics of a Dumpy Vette with a Dumpy Camera

Bored as fuck, with some time to kill at work. Pics were taken with a nikon 100, 6megapixel junk ass camera so dont hate on quality!! :banghead

car is looking gooodd. I don’t really like the tails, but whatever… as long as you do. Pics are good too, I like the overhead view.

nice try adam lolol

My favorites are 4,6,7,8,9,11

I took 25 photos but i figured id just post a few, what do you guys think?

Edit: I’d like to take one or two of these pics and turn them into a nice sig. I dont have any photo editting software, nor would i know how to use it if i did :lol
Anyone interested in helping me resize one of them and add some text to the photo?

Thanks man! The more i see them, the more mixed i become. I LOVED them at first, im begining to think they are a bit cheesier than i first thought. I havent decided if im going to leave them, remove them and return to stock, or smoke the stockers with a film or the spray.

man those are some weak burnout marks!!! LOL

looks good. You need wheels.

also, take the strip off your door panels in the middle. I did this to my camaro and we did it to adam’s C5…much cleaner look.

like i said have dave smoke the stockers man

LOL they look alil darker in person, my car isnt THAT pussy i swear.

I actually love the stock rims, the only wheels id move to are a CCW and they are bank, bank that i dont have right now. Wheels, maybe next year, maybe never. Id rather go fast.

And the strip on the door, the car looks ten times better with IMO. Without it they look too plain. Emanuel’s car doesnt have it, and i like the look of mine, much better.

im going to talk to him about it next time i see him. Adam did the tails on his mach 1 and ive never seen a set of tails that looked better. im gonna see how he did his, and try to copy cat that technique.

pauly look in front of my shop lololol

vagina

haha i told you last night, it looks like rubber town!!

hater :rofl

Off topic, did u go see nightmare on elm? im taking my girl tonight.

i know

your girl ?

I did my tails…came out awesome

stock

SSmokinn Touch

Da f is goin on here!?

haha car looks good man

Pauly, Me and Tara would be down but she HATES scary movies. Fml.

yah dude

it was the first movie in a long time that scared the shit out of her…it really bothered her

It was a good movie. I dont like the freddy actor but it was still good.

it was taken by the hubble space telescope