2000 z28 camaro $5000

Throwing the car up for sale, getting bored with it and need to find something else.

2000 camaro z28
Mileage: 120,000
automatic with 3800 stall converter
ls1 with longtube headers
ls6 intake
true dual exhaust
ram air
3.42 rear end
tuned
Just added - eldebrock suspension kit

Most of you know the car, its not the prettiest but its definitely worth the money that im asking, someone can turn this car into a really fast car. The car went 12.0 at 112, it is very consistant at the track. It will come with two sets of wheels, one set is the zr1 wheels and the other are the salad shooters. There is no back half interior in the car, i do have everything, i am not going to install it, whoever buys it can decide whether to put it in or not.

NEED THIS GONE 4000 FIRM!!!

pics can be found here
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=4732&highlight=plaf713

Hmmm definitely a good deal…

word, bump for a FAST ass car. cameo you should buy this seriously.

yah dude… reallllll good price, this thing runs hard. GLWS

you mother fucker …how much for the zr1,s paul

ive always loved this car, alllll business. GLWS, sir.

No joke I would if I had 5,000$ just sitting around:excited… dont worry I’d be the first one buying it:ponder… but thats not the case and I put way to much time and effort into my junk box.:Idiots

But, GLWS paul sure it’ll sell fast. definately try sellin it on craigslist and LS1tech too…:number1

12’s all day long in a GM shitbox FTW!

sell yours/ buy his - profit.

i know, i feel like shit not selling it to you but at the time i wasnt ready. We will see how the sale goes and i’ll let you know. Im hoping for a quick sale, tell your friends

sure ya feel like shit:lol ill tell people bout it .why ya sellin kid?

id like to just get somehting nice for a daily, stay out of trouble, im slowly getting out of the car scene for right now, im trying to focus on a career then going out racing

smart choice ,maybe one day that will hit me also…

Dont you already have a nice daily?

yeah a 99 maxima i bought for 2500, haha i wouldnt consider that to be nice

Well some people on this site would. Theres a few members with those.

yeah but mines not that nice, rusted, 173k, its good for a daily but its not nice

buy an e36 m3

/thread

Worst post in this thread.

i was actually looking at a 540 6 speed, but i gotta get rid of the car before i do anything

That’s a weird upgrade for a domestic guy, but props, those cars are mad nice.