PJB selling the Mustang

Pjb is selling a early 90s mustang for 1000 cash

you left out a 0

So Paul according to your sig, you want to trade for an srt4 or wrx? What the hell is wrong with you?

I just want something different. Im bored with my car and sick of putting money into it. I also figure a 4 banger is alot better on gas than a v8.
Of those two Id rather have the SRT4.

True. Why don’t you buy a hyundai Genisys? You are all about them Hyundai’s

Ps. I butchered the spelling of the above statement lol

Genesis

Thanks kid

I dont want anything Ive gotta pay more for. I seriously doubt I could buy one for what I get for my Mustang.

Id rather just make an even trade or better yet get cash and pay off some bills.

Paul just trade me for my newly built turbo Civic coupe.

Kinda tempting but really Id like something newer than a '90’s car though. Im sick of old cars.

Someone now has the chance to buy a piece of shift518 history.

Somebody buy this POS.

Whats so special about this mustang lol. Sully has is 99 vert for 6500 and Dreads got his 2001 for 6000.

Confused about why a 92’ is 9000 when my 07 is only worth 9000 lol

its a 3xx stroker ,forged ,5 sp swap , car looks good and such but he is upside down bad on it .like any other car owner

Brand new .030 over motor with only about 250 miles on it, aftermarket heads, cam, intake, 5 lug swap, 4.10 gears, drag radials and a ton of other shit done to it.

So not stock and has a ton of money into it.

Fuck dis thread

fuck my car

Get a Hyundai. Seriously. SRT4s are junk.

I already had a Hyundai. Good car but I dont need another one.
Really Id rather just sell the Mustang and not get another car because Ive got the truck and dont need another vehicle.

paul dont be stupid. tune your car and enjoy it. its an easy 12 second setup right now.