I NEED A CAR!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE!! :-d

Okay so by now everyone knows I have a POS V6 auto mustang :smiley: 07’

LEts just say, I had no choice in getting that car back in the day. BUTTTT now it’s all mine to do anything I want with it.

Im looking to sell this. 9.5-10k or so. Doesn’t matter.

The thing that does matter is I am looking for a nice car now.

I want EITHER

GT mustang 99-04 style with decent mileage 100k or under. Auto/stick doesnt matter. Convert/leather doesnt matter ( I prefer leather though).

or

BMW A nice 5 series? Something more powerful than my v6 mustang at least like 260+ HP. Just something luxury. Same thing decently new under 100k miles.

Maybe even a nice older Corvette 99-04 style… 100k plus mileage is okay (I dont think I can find a cheap car like this though)

Basically my budget is 9.5-10k if its A GOOD car plus or minus a few hundred-thousand if its VERY NICE…

I prefer to spend about 5-7k though.

Anyone have any suggestions?

wrx

Worst idea evar

you can probably find a supercharged cobalt ss for ~10k. i like mine for commuting, so that would be my recommendation.

Meh. I dont like the style on the Cobalt SS though :frowning:

Im really aiming for a nic GT mustang :smiley:

Like Sully’s and Dreads :smiley:

dumb^^^

Aren’t you a college student?

Yes? I dont see how that comes into play? Im graduating in 6 months though and starting work. Sooo???

So then buy a beater… you could get a decent civic or something like that for under 2 grand. Save you money and buy something nice come summer time.

Meh. Im going to go test drive Sully’s car sometime next week and if it looks good hes got my money :smiley:

But in the meantimes Trying to find a nice car on the side :smiley:

How does this one look?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/1594222522.html

Your a dope. Your in a huge rush to get something cool and that’s going to cause you to make a premature purchase.

Im in no real rush. Im just looking around right now.

Do you think Sully’s car is worth the price?

1999 GT mustang. Convertible. 77k miles. Few upgrades - $6500?

Or do you think I can find a better deal than that somewhere?

I am asking the forums because I know I know NOTHING about cars. I know you know A LOT MORE than I do, hence me asking you what you think is a good buy.

Murrdog is a :retardclap
/of story.

-Do some searching, My brothers car will be there next week, dont worry.

Im not an expert on Mustangs, but I know that I wouldn’t want to be driving one during the winter. Which is why, if I were you, I would get myself a decent daily driver then start looking for a weekend car once spring comes. If you have any serious questions about mustangs, if that’s what your dead set on, pm 94gt5.0. He has a mustang tattoo…

Murrdog9000 is the wrong person to be asking opinions on cars, he knows a little about Hondas and that’s about it and that’s what he’s going to recommend like he already did.

Sully’s car would be a great car, but I also think you’re in a rush to get something because you have money. Trust me, I’ve been there and I’ve learned to not just hop & buy whatever I find first. Sit around and wait for your car to sell and have time to look around and look into different kinds of cars, look at what they’re going for, maybe find a crazy deal. From what I’ve observed on these cars you’re finding on Craigslist like that shitty old Chevy Monte Carlo with a BBC motor and this recent old sixties Mustang that looks like a huge headache for ~$6k.

Just relax and look around on forums, autotrader, ebay, etc.

Deffinition of cool :thumbup

^My Idol (Not sully, ADUMB)

da fuck you mean I know “a little” about hondas?

Exactly what it says.

Because you’re a dummy.

Yah that makes sense :retardclap

and Im also not sure why its not ok for me to recommend him a honda…