In Need of a New Car Civic, Accord, Altima etc

Okay so I just bought sully’s GT Mustang and my dad says theres no way I am making that my daily driver.

My dad gave me pretty much specifics for the car he wanted. Anyone know of any car around/near/in this range?

Must be daily driver (civic, accord, camry, altima) in that order
Must be 4 door sedan
Must be automatic
Must be under 100k miles
Must be ~3000$
No work needed to it. Must be clean etc.
Leather is preferred but not necassary

Anyone know of any such car out there :-d Craigslists isnt helping me much :frowning:

Just daily drive it. My bro did for ~4 years…
You’re gonna spend way more $$$ by getting another car/insurance.

have fun finding a car that fits those parameters… :lol

craigslist isnt helping much because your asking for a lot for a tiny amount of money. Leather? under 100k? and clean on top of that? sounds like your looking for the impossible

for less than $3000 he is.

Buy my Accord. 2004 ex no leather. 5spd stick, forgot mileage. maybe 130k. $8500obo. Your down payment would be less than 3k though??

Car runs GREAT but Ill be taking it NYC and back not just Albany and back. So My dad doesnt want to risk anything with it.

He thinks that spending 3-4k on a civic would be more cost efficient then having to repair a mustang in case it breaks down in the future. Meh his choice not mine lol… Ill daily drive the mustang here but the civic will be for NYC and back trips.

Well. I think my dads flexible on the leather part. Thats just my preference. And he wants clean in the sense that no rust or MAJOR dents. Inside he doesnt care that much. None of us know MUCH about cars so it has to be “running” with no problems.

I checked clist in NYC and theres a few more out there within the range but… Its hard to go check out every single one :frowning:

Take the train/

mustangs dont break dude. drive it

then why get one thats all loaded up with the goodies? (leather, under 100k, etc., …)

seems like it will be closer to a beater than a DD…but not quite beater status…

that shit would get expensive. some people i know drive to poughkeepsie and take the commuter train (metro) its only like 20 bucks round trip or something like that iirc. i took it to a few yankees games.

How often does this kid come up from the city? If you are going to school down there it cant be more tehn once a month unless you just like throwing money away

KBB= 6600. I dont think my dad would go that far up anyway lol. I already spent 7500 on the mustang.

and also…if you are going to be parking in the city a lot…why get something nice so it can get beat up, broken into, stolen, or all the above?

:wierd?? you payed 6500

I go to school up here. My sister/mom live in NEW YORK CITY.

I have to go visit them. I end up going once every three weeks. Sometimes its once every 2 weeks. So It is quite a bit :frowning:

500 in taxes and fees. And calipers were shot so I got those done for 200. New tire for another 200. And labor for 100. Everything came out to 7500

thats the reason why I will be driving to the city with a civic and not a mustang lol :smiley:

Plus I live in the safest f’ing place of NYC. I think the crime rate is once every 10 years.

tell my dad that. lol. If hes paying for school/college its still his rules. lol

Needed new calpiers?! really?
Dude, you spent $200 on pads??

corrected

god damn, hawk pads for the vette only costed me $75, theres no way you spent $200 on pads! if you did your an idiot. and wtf was wrong with the calipers just out of curiousity?