In Need of a New Car Civic, Accord, Altima etc

Maybe they were sticking??? I dont know, we never had any problems. :wierd

word…

OT: when you coming home sully, or are you home already.

I meant front passenger tire was bad lol. I didnt mean pads. Its 20 inch tires. lol Granted I found a cheap deal on it but everything on the car came out to about 7457.

I’ll be home Wednesday morning. It’s really nice out here, I just don’t think I could deal with the heat in the summer… I got sun burn after 1 day in the sun, :lol

I payed for the mustang. Not my dad lol. Hes paying for the civic :smiley:

buy AP1nicks accord for $3200

cleanest car you will get

yeah ill bet its alot nicer then alb/schenec…lmao you pale fuck!
nice enjoy the rest of ur “vaca” see ya when u get back.

:hijacked

Exactly what I was going to put, but he needs to learn manual.

I drive manual. The mustang I just got is manual. Its just my dad wants an auto because he wants my sister and mom to be able to drive it when I am in NYC as well :frowning:

bring me sister i will teach her to ride…(read drive) stick…

tell mom and sister to learn how to drive it or buy their own car!

Did you pay for it with the money from selling your V6? Cause if you did thats your dad paying for it.

Find one like mine for that price. Let me know, I will go buy it.:thumbup:thumbup

Can you say jail bait???

my mother has her own Rav4 that my sister uses too. but Still when I am not home and car is, my dad wants auto for them anyway

the money that the v6 sold for, went straight to my dads bank. The 7500 to pay for mustang came directly out of my direct bank account aside from the 495 or something dollar for registration at DMV. Because it was registered under his name.

buy my accord for 1700… has 180k miles on it, but runs great.

more info on it?

Def get used to the idea of a higher mileage car. I sold my 92 Civic with 220k miles on it for $800 a while back. Thing still ran like a top. Burned a little oil, but that was the only issue.

You might be able to find a Hyundai Elantra GT with factory leather in your price range.

OK well I didnt read all of this, and take to offense to my next statement, but tell your dad hes a retard. There is NO reason you cant daily that car. I daily’d a 94 Gt, a 2001 Gt, and a 2004 Mach1. Its a 2V modular motor, as long as you dont hit the thing with spray or boost it will hold up for a long time, and even if it were to fail you would not come close to spending what you did on a new daily. I would say that this car will be more reliable than any $3K car you will find.

People over the age of 18 need to stop letting their parents tell them what they can drive.