In Need of a New Car Civic, Accord, Altima etc

pm’in

if it was a TT Terminator or something I would understand why not to DD it but its a mustang GT with bolt on’s. DD The bitch. When its nice out, I even DD my SS. Cars are meant to be driven! What fun is having a car your paying for, that you hardly drive?

Ive been daily driving my GT for almost 3 years now, its been the most reliable car Ive owned by far.

Huh? I thought DD means you drive it day in and day out not caring about things such as precipitation?? :ponder

It’s hilarious when people set purchasing requirements for subjects that they know nothing about.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1678298019.html

This mustang has 20 inch rims lol. It was drizzling the other day and my car slid at about 3k rpm. My point is I can DD this any time of the year. All well and nice but in snow and rain it wont handle at all.

pmed

take the fuckin twanks off and put on normal wheels/tires and daily it. car sounds like literally a perfect daily :lmao your dad needs to get his head out from under the sand.

I have been daily driving my $24,095 Cobalt SS ever since mile 000009, back when I took delivery of it from Denooyer’s showroom floor on 6/4/2007.

My point is to stop being a chooch (or tell your dad to stop being a chooch) and daily drive your used $7500 Mustang.

Invest in winter wheels/tires and you’ll be fine, unless its one of the 5 days out of the year where we get a large snow dump. At least with snows you’ll have a chance.

And since it’s NOT winter right now, it’s a perfect time to forum hunt for some OEM Mustang wheels with summer tires.

Purchasing ANOTHER car, and paying insurance/tags/taxes on that (not to mention maintenance/repairs) is an incredibly retarded fiscal decision. Might as well just own that one daily driver and get rid of the Mustang…

But if you really must,

www.autotrader.com

use the search and find the car of your dreams!!!

pics of said sister NNNAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

94Gt5.0 has a set of stock 17’s that will go right on this car.

Yo PM me if your interested but my 97 accord meets your guidelines MOSTLY.
It is 5 speed, and it has 150K But it runs amazing, and its VERY easy to drive. Someone could pick up driving 5 speed in just a few days with this car.

$2750

im gonna bump my sale thread. so look for it!

I have been DDing the car besides for this year now that I have the civic…

I have owned the car for a year and have put 40k on it. Drove it back and forth to myrtle beach twice, went to boston a few times,florida NY, etc…I drove it day in, day out and now that I have the cam/nitrous/4.10’s etc, I decided I would save the mileage and drive the civic on the shitty days…

if the car was just bolt on’s, I would still be driving it everyday.

I drove my SS in the rain with no issues what so ever and I have about 200rwhp more then you.

I found a full set of 18’s stock GT rims. 1 has curb rash though. Guys asking for 250 for the entire set. Comes with tires too. I though that was a pretty good deal. I might go for that.

Its a rwd car, if a 3k rpm slide on wet roads scares you then you really shouldn’t own one. All rwds will get squirly on went roads learn how to drive

What GT rims came stock in 18’s? pre-2005?

I seem to have missed where I put the words " I was scared" in my message. I was merely stating a fact. I like drifting lol. Never scared of it. Just a fact. But thanks for trying to change my words around.

I got the 1999. I think they were 18’s stock for the Cobra 99’

17’s