In Need of a New Car Civic, Accord, Altima etc

what size tires???

should be 245/45/17, if they’re stock and iirc

I’d go check in the basement on the 99 cobra rim we got down there but I’m too lazy

damn!

I need new 18" front tires thats why im wondering lol

Buy my civic for 3900

Do they have tires? How much? lol

Specs?

haha, and the tire on it is bald as fuck

i have a 96 honda accord, needs struts and exhaust just put in a jdm 2.3 from japan star, i have receipt for the motor 40k on motor,its auto no leather but no rust, some dents on the roof, not on the road lookin for 1800obo

Build thread in 518 projects

Yeah.

I’m currently in talks about letting my car go :(. I’m at 98k and am still asking almost $6k (with system, drop, rims, headlights and tail lights) and $4k stock and my car is cleaner than the majority of the used cars on Craigslist that are of the same general age. Guarantee it.

If you’re interested, let me know. I’ll let it go for the right price. NOT BOOK VALUE! Don’t even bother if you’re going to offer book value. I have EVERY RECORD since I got it with 26k, a maintenance log that puts most to shame, and an 11yr old car that is mostly in great condition. No way I’m selling it for book value.

Its not worth 6k . More like 4k, mods do not help

Yeah, the car in stock form is $4.5k bluebook.

But…

lol. I’m glad you feel that way. What is it with people on some car forums being so damn cheap? If you honestly think I’m going to throw in a $2,000 system, $400 custom hand made tail lights and $1,000 custom hand made headlights in the bluebook value of the car, you’ve got another thing coming. If the buyer wants me to demod it, fine. I’ll do so. But if they want it as-is, they are paying more than bluebook and are going to pay for at least some of the cost I had put into those parts/work. Not to mention the amount of history they will have on this car (which can’t be said for most used cars which you have to take the sellers word for). Everything from parts and service receipts, maintenance logs of EVERYTHING (down to the fricken wipers), is included. Being it’s an 11yr old car, it has it’s issues. I’m not denying that. But compared to the majority of 99’s on the road today…this is one of the cleanest you’ll find inside and out. Period.

Like I said, if the offer is right, I’ll sell. I’m not looking to sell because I need to sell. Kefhr, if you’re interested let me know.

you do realize that 99.9% of people that want to actually buy a Maxima/altima are looking for something to DD and go to the grocery store and dont give a shit about mods right??

good luck on getting 6k. I have a friend that has the same car as you that had 100k on it when he got it, in great shape and he paid 3500…leather and all. Its his DD while the viper is the weekend warrior.

The mustang just got “service engine check engine” light lol.

Im off to auto zone to see whats wrong with it now. Ill need to run it through the system haha… Im loving the repairs on it already.

I dont have 6k to spend. Sorry. I saw the car and it does look nice but nothing my dad would let me DD anyway :smiley:

ps: I agree with everyone else. Mods dont effect resell value of book value.

I had brand new tires on my old mustang. Brand new alternator and brand new battery. And still no higher value lol. Along with some other upgrades.

fuck your couch

No skin off my back. Good luck finding the right car Kefhr.

1. Get rid of said 20’s
  2. 20’s dont make you spin, they are actually heavier than stock thus harder to spin and slow your already sluggish 2V down. Tires being shot or too wide during rain conditions would cause the slipping.
  3. Ive driven numerous cars on drag radials/slicks daily and have never had a problem in the rain, you just need to realize that there are certain things that youre not going to do in those conditions.
  4. Lemme know if you want those 17’s, they have pretty new tires on them!

Your best bet is to bring it back to stock-ish and it should sell alot quicker. Shit Dread’s Mustang GT is less than 6K, and no offense that>maxima!

How much were you asking? And any curb rash? I dont think you ever sent me price when I asked before. Maybe I missed it. Ill go back to reading it… I found a set of stock Cobra 18" rims Pony for 250. 2 good tires and 2 bad tires. I might go with those worst comes to worst.

Anyone know anyone looking for 20" rims and tires" lol

If they were larger than 20’s Wayne would probably like them, I hear he likes dem big rimz

any ideas what I can get for them :smiley: