2007 TORCH RED MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE V6

I am new to the forums. I just made an account 5 minutes ago through a friend I know.

edit: I appreciate the advice :smiley:

Its an 07’ torch fire red mustang. Its a convertible soft top. It has roush mustang cold air intake and filter, brand new tires with full tread. Has a strut tower brace as well. Runs great. Automatic 5 speed. 2 dr.

Mileage: 48 xxx
interior condition : No rips or tears at all. A few spots from coffee and such but easily can be taken out with a nice deep detailed clean
power locks/windows/seats: power locks, auto windows (no tint). Manual seats
cd/changer: in dash 1 CD changer. All stock items
body condition… : Body has minor flaws like paint chips and/or scrapes but nothing a small detailing cant fix for a few hundred. You can come check it out if youde like.

Hopefully if the weather complies in Troy which it never does, I will be taking this to professional cleaners and getting a nice wax as well.

Runs great. Cosmetically in 8/10 condition or so. Nothing too big damage wise.

Looking for ~11,000 obo

pics might help

also introduce yourself as well !

Pics should be up.

what r u buyin , a 6 cyl camaro

well a v6 Camaro makes almost as much hp as a v8 Mustang

not sure yet. I wanted money in my hands first and then decide lol.

new v6 mustangs make 300hp…just sayin…

is the car 5spd or auto?

Its an auto transmission. And I believe this had 210 stock? And with cold air intake by Roush alittle more. But acceleration and top speed are pretty good on the car.

Never raced it on the track though so don’t know exact times and specs.

GLWS

Thank you :smiley:

You don’t have a brother or something that goes to Siena and drives the car, do you?

how about a trans am with forged 355?:ninja

210 stock so 211.5 with an intake through an auto so around 178 whp. Its far from a race car. 17.5 @87mph I would put my money on.

Enough of the ball bustin… Welcome. :rofl

Honestly, you need to post more information. Mileage, interior condition, options, power locks/windows/seats, cd/changer, body condition…

Also you would be better off taking the intake and the strut bar off, becasue they do next to nothing for performance, and are the first give away that someone beat on a car… hense dropping the value.

Bring it to the dealer without those items and trade it in for what ever you think you want now. Or take those items off and sell outright.

KBB 10mki $14K, 45Kmi $12K, 70Kmi $11K

not as far as I know lol. Im the only child in Troy. Sister but shes in NYC.

Maybe another mustang :smiley:

updated in first post… thanks

I guess noone wants a POS V6 :smiley:

Meh… What you think a dealer will give me?

They will low ball you at like 7k

I have gotten a few offers of 9k. You think I should just sell it for 9k?

If you dont mind leaving a few grand on the table go for it