FS: 95 Ford Mustang

I know u are all gunna flame me but here we go…Please keep the b.s out of this thread all i want to do is sell this.:spank:

VIN:1FALP4049SF104575
I HAVE NO ROOM TO STORE THIS VEHICLE SO UP FOR SALE IS MY 1995 MUSTANG. THIS CAR FEATURES A CUSTOM MOTOR WITH E303 CAM. NEW T5 MANUAL TRANSMISSION, BOTH ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ARE FULLY REBUILT WITH 3000 MILES NO BOLTH, YES 3000 MILES! CAR IS JUST BACK FROM PAINT WITH ALL CUSTOM BODY KIT, REAR SPOILER, C PILLAR AND LOWER SCOOP PACKAGE WITH CUSTOM HIGH RISE HOOD, NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS. CUSTOM INTERIOR, CONSOLE HEADLINER AND INTERIOR PANELS ARE INCLUDED, JUST FINISH THE INTERIOR AND YOU ARE READY TO GO. CAR IS STORED INSIDE IN A HEATED FACILITY. $500.00 PAYPAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY AT END OF AUCTION.

for sale is a 1995 mustang that The car is truly unique and is a total head turner. The body and interior aren’t 100% but with a little time and tlc they could be. The motor tranny and clutch or honestly 100%, the car runs beautifuly and sounds unreal! Im in high school and i can’t drive it so there is no need for me to have it.

call or text 716-698-02651 for any ?'s

1995 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L HO Engine

just in time for warm weather!

Features:

Black Wheels

Cooper Tires - estimated 85% tread life left

Jensen CD Player

Dual Pipes all the way back

New Brakes

Recent Oil Change

Power Seat, Locks, Windows

UPGRADES: bright yellow paint, black & red interior. Built 5 speed manual shifter, 3:55 gear ratio in 8.8 rear end. 4 Wheel disk brakes, Eibach springs (lower car 1.5 inches. Cold air intake with K&N filter. Flowmaster 40 stainless steel exhaust. Custom body kit. 3 tv’s, 4 point roll cage, custom steering wheel, E303 cam, spider hood, air horn, custom headlights, new wheel bearings and ball joints(common problem in 95 mustangs)

[SIZE=5]1995 Ford Mustang LX
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]This Car Has Very Low Miles ON MOTOR AND TRANS - Just Under 175,000 ON BODY And, THERE IS NO RUST ON THE CAR ANYWHERE, It’s Really Clean, Inside And Out, Especially For It’s Age[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]The Engine Is A 5.0HO V8 - 1995 Was The Last Year For this Engine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5] It Has Been Well Taken Care Of And Maintained Regularly[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]It Runs Great And Doesn’t Have Any Issues Such As Leaks, Rattles, Etc.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Please Call or Email With Any Questions SUZUKIFREEK@YAHOO.COM
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Thanks For Looking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I really need this out of my shop asap![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]
[/SIZE]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300293416267

up for auction, no B.S. ok, let’s auction, who wants to top my bid?

I bid $13.25

Def going to be a hard sale around here.

i just coppied and pasted this from ebay ahaha a lil more sry

i really really think that flat blacking this car would move it soooo much faster.

If it was just painted, why does it still have that terrible airbrushing on it?

the new front bumper and fenders got painted bud

it use to look like this>>>>>

well, it’s a step in the right direction, but why didn’t you just have the graphic covered up?

i ended up taking the plates off the car and ran out of money at the end of summer and i dnt want to put plates on it just for a week to get painted. My dad is pressuring me to get rid of this …honestly if i a buyer is serious and has cash in had i will gladly go get the tiger sprayed over.

ok im off to work guys…like in the ad any questions fwd them to 716-698-2651 i wont be back till 9 and i might be at sg for the meet tonight ttul

leave the kid alone he just wants to sell it glws

What do you mean by “CUSTOM MOTOR”?

liar, u arent in college, lol. u must be selling this to buy my car huh

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

$2000

Id hope he takes that, Its unlikey It’ll bring any more.

deff a no my motor and trans is worth that

holy shit did you cut the steering wheel?

give me 400 ill repaint it so you can sell it

Sorry dude its not. That motor is worth about 300 bucks the t-5 at most is worth another 400. That only 700. U can get another 300 at most for tht 8.8 cause u can buy a 8.8 with 373 for 300 bucks or 100 bucks from m&m.

So ur looking at about 1g for the parts in the car another 1g for the shell I would say thts a deal. Not to bash ur car or anything, but i seen ur CL AD for this car and u want 7g’s Which u can buy a newer v8 stang for tht. I have talked to u numerous times about this car and have offer u 2g’s for it also. To be honest u might be better parting the interior pieces or maybe the whole car.

+++++1