Sold Sold Sold Thank goddddddd

I know u are all gunna flame me but here we go…Please keep the b.s out of this thread all i want to do is sell this.:spank:

VIN:1FALP4049SF104575
I HAVE NO ROOM TO STORE THIS VEHICLE SO UP FOR SALE IS MY 1995 MUSTANG. THIS CAR FEATURES A CUSTOM MOTOR WITH E303 CAM. NEW T5 MANUAL TRANSMISSION, BOTH ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ARE FULLY REBUILT WITH 3000 MILES NO BOLTH, YES 3000 MILES! CAR IS JUST BACK FROM PAINT WITH ALL CUSTOM BODY KIT, REAR SPOILER, C PILLAR AND LOWER SCOOP PACKAGE WITH CUSTOM HIGH RISE HOOD, NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS. CUSTOM INTERIOR, CONSOLE HEADLINER AND INTERIOR PANELS ARE INCLUDED, JUST FINISH THE INTERIOR AND YOU ARE READY TO GO. CAR IS STORED INSIDE IN A HEATED FACILITY. $500.00 PAYPAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY AT END OF AUCTION.

for sale is a 1995 mustang that The car is truly unique and is a total head turner. The body and interior aren’t 100% but with a little time and tlc they could be. The motor tranny and clutch or honestly 100%, the car runs beautifuly and sounds unreal! Im in high school and i can’t drive it so there is no need for me to have it.

call or text 716-698-02651 for any ?'s

1995 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L HO Engine

just in time for warm weather!

Features:

Black Wheels

Cooper Tires - estimated 85% tread life left

Jensen CD Player

Dual Pipes all the way back

New Brakes

Recent Oil Change

Power Seat, Locks, Windows

UPGRADES: bright yellow paint, black & red interior. Built 5 speed manual shifter, 3:55 gear ratio in 8.8 rear end. 4 Wheel disk brakes, Eibach springs (lower car 1.5 inches. Cold air intake with K&N filter. Flowmaster 40 stainless steel exhaust. Custom body kit. 3 tv’s, 4 point roll cage, custom steering wheel, E303 cam, spider hood, air horn, custom headlights, new wheel bearings and ball joints(common problem in 95 mustangs)

[SIZE=5]1995 Ford Mustang LX
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]This Car Has Very Low Miles ON MOTOR AND TRANS - Just Under 175,000 ON BODY And, THERE IS NO RUST ON THE CAR ANYWHERE, It’s Really Clean, Inside And Out, Especially For It’s Age[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]The Engine Is A 5.0HO V8 - 1995 Was The Last Year For this Engine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5] It Has Been Well Taken Care Of And Maintained Regularly[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]It Runs Great And Doesn’t Have Any Issues Such As Leaks, Rattles, Etc.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Please Call or Email With Any Questions SUZUKIFREEK@YAHOO.COM or PM me
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Thanks For Looking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I really need this out of my shop asap!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:[/SIZE]

[ATTACH]8604[/ATTACH]

You really need to get a good camera. Good luck with the sale.

I will even offer to take pictures of it for you, just to help you get rid of it.

Let me know.

well if some 1 want to come take pics for me lmk…i use my 2megapic camera phone lol

I offered? :gotme:

It will be better during the day, but i’m booked today and tomorrow. Maybe on sunday I can help you out.

Disclaimer: Shit up this thread and you will go without NYSpeed for an as yet undetermined period of time.

Suzuki - have you thought of listing this on mustang specific forums?

Corral.net for example? You’d catch some hazing, but have a chance at moving it.

Not to be a dick, but are there any body mod forums to list it on?

not sure…it will go up on corral tonight.

Wait until you get some good pics. People will dismiss it and never look again if you don’t have good pictures.

true true…well im goin 2 work any questions fwd them to my cell

You may have better luck on stangnet, there are a good amount of people from upstate NY on there.

bump for craigslist.com add

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1063007468.html

You could always throw it on ebay again with no reserve. You got good bids on it last time.

Yea I guess…

GLWS. All the caps make it a pain to read, I would suggest adjusting that to make it easier on the eyes. And take newman up on the pics offer. I’m sure you will find some young kid to buy this, especially with the new F&F coming out soon.

bump for the myspace bulliten ad lol

You could also try listing on mautofied.com

GLWS

bump anyone will take trades or offers?

Stop bumping this ad every day please.

bump for 2 new pics! make offers!!!

Dave if this doesnt sell, id yank the body kit and find some stock gt body panels and put the interior back to stock then try and sell it.Hell you might end up falling back inlove with the car but either way you wont lose.

theres gotta be a ton of guys that pulled theyre stock gt shit off there stangs to upgrade to cobra and svt shit and have stuff laying around.

It’s supposed to be nice tomorrow. We’re going to take pics that will actually sell this car. I’ll be in WS probably, anyway.