2007 TORCH RED MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE V6

Private sale offers or trade in? If thats a dealer offer, its not bad. If it private its not good.

I mentioned KBB for that mileage is 12K retail. So that means they will “buy” it aka screw you for it @ around $8,500-$9K so they make around 3K on the deal if they sell it around 12, they will prolly list it on the lot for $12,600.

nah thats some other kid who has older mustang rims on it for the winter. think its identical to this tho… GLWS

I got private buyers offers around 9k.

But still nothing big. Still waiting to find a GT first lol. Then this car will go for any price :smiley:

Im happy with 10k-10.5k at the most anyway.

this thing sucks

:+1 :vlad

:rofl I see where that came from.

Sorry OP but you dove into a pool of sharks here. A V6 mustang convert AUTO is about the farthest thing from a performance car I can think of. Nice car to drive around but it isnt a “drivers” car, and never will be. I dont really agree with him jumping down your throat in the other FS thread buttttttt… Shift is shift and we roll hard like that I guess.

Trade this whip in or sell it outright to a soccer mom and get a newer GTO, that seems to be the path people look down when they want to get rid of their slow cars. :ninja

Thanks for the input KrazyKid, mods please clean this thread. Thank you.

…wut? first you ask for people to talk bout this in your own thread, now you’re going back and saying you want shit removed? :Idiots

Not talking shit at all isn’t an option?

this

What are you looking to purchase afterwards?

A mustang with a V8 that he should have bought in the first place which is why he’s butthurt and sappin Dread’s FS thread

Take it easy on him, im not pissed over his lowball offer. Its just frustrating trying to sell a RWD car in the winter, as Im sure many of you can relate to.

I appreciate it Dread but I only offered 500 less than your asking price which I dont consider a big lowball.

But I appreciate the not getting “furious” or “smart” like some of the other people.

The reason why I did not buy a V8 in the first place is because my father bought me this car when I was younger in 2007 and he said take this or nothing and therefore I have this. Now that I live on my own the deed has been transferred over to me and now I am trying to get the V8 I wanted back in the day as well…

Hope that makes sense in some sort…

And I am looking to get an older V8 because I can get some extra cash in my pocket as well. Plus I like the older style 99-04 body better than he 05-10’.

:frowning: My life sucks. I know lol

If the car is paid for, and you want something asap… go on want ad digest and look for a compairable car to yours, same year, miles options, and list it for %20 less. If someone is looking for this type of car they will jump on yours over the compitition. List it on ebay too… it is a great resource to sell autos on asap.

Post something up in the automotive section, like a “help me find a car”… there have been many on there and it will help you find what your looking for. BTW we bust balls alot around here… dont take offense to it its usually all in good fun… we all have been on the recieving end of a shift bash once or twice. :thumbup

see that would have helped me before hand… lol. Like before I took offense :frowning:

Im a new guy… Fill me in… lol

Ill try what you said out… And yes car is paid for. Paid 19.8 back in 2007 for brand new lol

Its all good man. Just dont be like this noob… http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=14217 and your be all set. :rofl