WTB 92 Civic EG parts...

On a d-series?\

With an older version of a software?

…Its really not

Tower this is Chris07SS requesting permission to drop a neg bomb on LaDuke89

Request granted.

Click.

LMAO

Realized that k20 blew up my spot anyways.People have been asking me for pictures.Its not a hidden secret on shift.

I neg repped you because you told me I could use your o2 sensor jumpoff tool (which I didn’t need badly anyway, just would have made things go maybe 10 seconds faster than the method I used) and instead of answering my texts/calls like a normal human being you decide to pull the 16 year old girl who is mad at her boyfriend card and ignore me.

A simple text of “I’m busy” would have even sufficed.

It’s OK, once you are off the radar in my sig you won’t get hit again. :lol

And I was at that time…

So call back when you’re done doing whatever you are doing, or text back.

Don’t ignore people or say one thing and do another BOBBY! That’s how you really piss people off.

lol’d repeatedly

I’m diggin the AEM ram air being put to use

:rofl

You know it!!!

who the fuck are you kidding leo you do that all the time. just dont answer or dont call back. fuck.

thats because you’re a pita :lol

:rofl

Could have responded with “your a pita”…

Don’t ignore people or say one thing and do another BOBBY! That’s how you really piss people off.

really leo? REALLY!? now you know how it feels. all summer long i’d call you to see if you wanted to go riding and one of two things would happen…a.you’d tell me yes and to give you a call before we went and you wouldn’t answer when i called or b. id call or text you to ask if you wanted to go and you never responded back…both of which you mentioned to bobby about doing, ignoring people or saying one thing and doing another. and why? because you hang out with more then one group of people…AHAHAHA bullshit. you’re so gay when it comes to that stuff but yet you’re the first one to call someone else out on it and bitch. not that anyone would be taken away by the fact that chris leo is bitching because thats all you ever do

Yup…

That’s more of a want over a necessity though. We didn’t NEED to go riding.

If you NEEDED something from me I would have gave it to you like always. Stop whining like a little girl, just because I won’t hang out with you doesn’t mean you need to get all hissy.

And I stand by my previous statement. :shifty

Your girlfriend said the same thing to me. She’s brainwashing you, man…

You didn’t NEED an o2 tool.Could of just waited a little while ,so I could get it to you another day.Or could of just bought the tool yourself at pepboys…

A NEED to me is like a tow off I-87 ext 5

True.

The open ended wrench worked just fine, though.

There ya go …