wtb: 92-95 Civic EX (EG Coupe) parts

so i just bought a 95 EX Coupe, and out of my own ignorance and stupidity i just crashed it, so im looking for some parts i need a 95 ex door (hopefully black) pass fender, front bumper, hood… let me know if you have any of these parts and are looking to sell them, and if so a price please… im waiting to take the car to insurance on wed and it might be totaled so im hoping to just buy it back and fix it, no real bad damnage so just removeable panels so shoot me some prices and ill prob pick them up thanks

bump

I will be selling my 2000 Si front end of my 92 civic. LMK if your interested. I includes everything on my car plus a carbon hood.

how much bud, the wife and i are kinda interested

Im down to see a EGK Coupe. Dooooo it…

Shoot me an offer. I don’t really have a set price for it since it’s still on the car as of right now. It could use new headlights, but these work for me.

Will also take some off the price for trade on stock eg front end parts.

you shut up and answer my text nita lol

not sure what to offer, and the only part i will have thats good is the drivers fender and headlights so please pm me a price ill include the headlights and corner light’s and drivers fender do i need to change my core support???

PMed ya, Yea you have to swap the support. It’s not that difficult, it’s included.

pmed back wanna come check it out