FS: Parting out complete 1996 Honda Civic EX coupe

The car is black and totally f’d up in the back.

Good body parts are as follows…

passenger side door seems near mint
front bumper has a crack in the bottom, but def can be used
grill is fine
hood seems to be near mint
driver side door is slightly damaged, but fixable for sure
sunroof is perfect
passenger side fender is perfect

The entire interior is near perfect, including the dash

im keeping the engine/tranny/radiator (pretty much everythign i need for my swap), but all the lil things like cruise control,etc are for sale

Let me know what u need through IM on aim ricks234 email me at [email=“rbeckerm@mail.rochester.edu”]rbeckerm@mail.rochester.edu or pm me on the board…thanks guys

oh oh oh! I need:

Headlight housings (If up to my standards, haha)
Hood release cable

I think thats about it.

i need a driverside door. how bad is it and how much. got any pics?
ohh yea what about both cv shaft? of ur selling how much and if its torn

its not that bad…nothin a lil bondo couldn’t fix…ill see if i can get pix

headlights are mint…come pick them up this week 80 bucks

hood release cable is urs too…im not really sure how much to ask, so shoot me an offer

$20 ok? make it an even $100

I got dibs on the radio, climate control, bezel thing. You know where the radio and vents are. How much?

hey man…radio comes with cd player…ill give u the climate control, and radio and vents…honestly guys just shoot me offers…thats the best way to do this

I dont want the radio, i want the plastic piece where the radio and climate control, vents and all that stuff go. Junk yard wants $30 ill give ya $20.

ok sounds good…just lemme know when u wanna pick it up

I need the lower timing belt cover if you have it?

need to keep that for my swap sorry man

what color is the interior? if it is the dark grey/ almost black ill buy all of it! pm me or e mail me at whitecivic00@hotmail.com i am desperate!

Hey, want to sell me the radio for another $15? My brother put some shitty headunit in my car, and I want stock back. :slight_smile: Thanks.

haha radio and cd player for 50

it has a grey/black interior…if u need it come get it

pm me with the price for the front bumper skin.

u have a price set on that driver side door? more details. dent scratch? if price is right ill pick it up

Sweet,if you pick it up will you pick up my piece?

the front bumper skin has a crack near the bottom, ill let it go for 30 bucks picke dup