FS: Parting out complete 1996 Honda Civic EX coupe

PM’ed y0, I’ll take it either way.

price on driver side door

can i get all the hardware to mount the front and rear bumpers, and the front grill? and the headlights? my shit is all bootlegged together and I guess I’d like a clean look

someone claimed the headlights, i think

When u say hardware u mean nuts and bolts?

pm me we will talk about prices for everything

nbp dc5, hey, i actually have to pull out on both of those items, I am really sorry, but it looks like coldaccord will take the lights off your hands…

Good luck with the sales.

nah he doesn’t want the headlights…just the mounting hardware…

ok, power window/door conversion is all sold including the panels, no one has picked up anythign else yet

power steering resv.?

bump for a good seller. the interior is mint for anyone who’s want to switch to a darker color. so glad now my car will have power windows and doors. thanx

no prob man, come get whatever u need guys, just PM me and we’ll set up a time

I want the carpet

the front bumper is gone

need powe steering bottle and radiator!!
pm me if u have them

is this obdII? if it is, i think it has a d16y8? if so, i need the motor wire harness. lemme know. thanks

some other guy on honda tech wants the wiring harness, but ill sell it to u if u beat his price. I’m gonna keep the radiator, and use it in my swap. Other than that, its all still up for grabs

Bump for a good seller. I grabbed the front bumper off of him and there alot of other parts ready to be sold off that car. Good luck with the sale.

whats wrong with your current one?? lmk
also power steering bottle

i dont have another radiator in my other car Power steering bottle ill sell, just lemme know when u wanna swing by

how much is he offering?

pics and price of driver side door?