parting out 99 honda civic ex

im parting out a 2 door 99 honda civic ex auto with 230xxx miles car is complete as of now it has a bad motor crack the block with a rod it has a clean title shell is real clean with no rust it has a bad rear bumper bad pass. fender dented hood headlights r faded yellow brand new stock cat back exhaust make all cash offers on parts needed msg me on here or call text or email

THE CAR IS BONE STOCK

also have b series complete turbo kit forsale

call/text 518-222-5835
email- jaydenyoumans@yahoo.com

What color is the interior? The sticker in the door sill will tell you.

Price on mirrors and complete floor harness under the hvac system?

the interior color is light gray someone removed the sticker

Price on catback, taillights please.

the cat back is brand new now even 500 miles on it yet and the tail lights r the 50/50 make me an offer on them im not on here much so texting me would b alot better

price for headlights and side skirts? and window gaskets?

headlights r sold make me an offer on the other parts

PMed

how much for whole car?

how much for pass side door and is it dented? Kinda looks like it in pic.

how much for front seats?

both doors are mint no rust has normal dings and dents nothing big did u want the door complete ? make offer on the door

and the whole int. is really clean make offer on seats

i have friday 5/13/11 off and im stripping the car down all day long so call or text with all needs and come get what u need

as of right now nothing has been sold yet just alot of calls of people saying the want things and they dont come and get them

so car is still complete will b posting 75% of the parts on ebay on sunday so get what u can now

IF U CALL ABOUT THE PARTS AND YOU REALLY WANT THEM PLEASE COME GET THEM IM NOT GOING TO HOLD THEM IT ALL HAS TO GO FIRST ONE WITH CASH GETS IT

call or text 518-222-5835

radiator and side skirts sold

no price on whole car then? lol

Happen to get the parts off I want yet?

havent got the gas tank yet sorry and im not selling the whole car ill make more parting it

both front headlights and pass. door sold still have pass. panel

sold full exhaust

alot of good parts still on the car sending to junk yard friday

seats? headlights? front bumper support? cluster?