WTB: 96-00 civic EX/Si coupe for parts

looking for an ek chassis (96-00) civic EX or Si coupe for parts. need some of the parts for one car and some for another. If anyone’s got anything like this or knows someone who does post up, need the sooner the better. Crashed/stolen recovery/whatever is fine as long as its not completely demolished ie rolled over and crashed into 17 trees…

hmm gsr swap i have.
a 94 gsr i also have. hmmmmm
i just dont know what to do with it.

find mine. kick guys ass. keep car hidden and only race it. u have fun and i collect insurance money.

laymone- we might be able to work something out, how much are you looking to get for that swap again?

ek9- if your car turns up, lmk. I might definitely be interested in whatever is left of it

bump

buy the one on here for 10k… apparently its worth it :lol:

lol i was thinkin about it, i offered him $20k but he wouldnt take a penny more than 10k…

20k was all i had to spend :shrug:

bump still looking

my buddy has a black 2door EX for sale auto i think with 80,000 miles

intrested in an Ef at all?

ive got a CRX project id sell you, its currently apart.

ive got a TON of parts to go with.

llink78- how much

no use for ef stuff, sorry. In need of EK parts for 2 different EKs

Pete, let me know what you need, I might have it…

complete power window and lock setup- need all switches, regulators, wiring, door panels

complete sunroof assm with surrounding sheetmetal, switches, wiring, drain tubes, etc

B-series power steering, a/c and cruise setups- need ps rack, pump, lines, cruise actuator, brain, switches, etc etc etc

EX/Si brakes along with some other misc items

I think thats about it

just figured it would probably be easier and cheaper to find a parts car like a wrecked Si or something