WTB Civic Eg Hood

Looking for a hood either oem or carbon fiber, paint can be bad on it . Preferably white , if not no biggie. PM ME or text 5185734757.Must fit a 1992 eg hatch.

Looking for a new shell not a hood.

Bump need a hood

Heyy that Guy that you flaked on for his shell … he has an OEM cf hood. Practically brand new. Mad cheap. Like 200 or 250 I can’t recall.

Btw… op is a flaker.

+1

Buy a new fuckin shell for fucks sake

why? shells mint

Yea duke just give up with this shell. There is no way to fully get rid of the rust as its just going to come back

Never flaked on him … told him I couldnt before I left for h20 . Texted him 4 times at least wanting to no more and he has yet to text me back . So FUCK OFF !

And yes I would buy that hood/shell from him if he ever texts me back

You have a lot of audacity to tell me to fuck off. He sent you a text that day. You NEVER got ahold of him. He sat at autozone for an hour waiting for you. He has a three yer old at home and a baby’s mama. The last thing he wants to do is waste an hour of his time to wait for you. That’s shitty bro. And you tell me to fuck off? Real cool dude

In for this thread gettin goooooood…

Yea in for Laduke getting stuffed in to a toliet

:popc:

I do beleive I have a black primed hood in the barn. $50

Charge him 73

ok Price increase $73

Thank you.

what ? I sent him a text back when he said" r we still on today ?" … I replied back … sayiing " Cant man , something came up . I will meet up with you after my trip ".

I clearly did text him back saying I could not and I know I did. I would NOT do that to someone ,thats just a plain dick move.

Ladukes a dick

Laduke was talking about how he was going to blow the guy off.
dick move