Looking for decent eg hatch shell

I am lookIng for a decent 92-95 eg hatch. I could carless about the motor and trans. Not to worried about the interior either. I just want something with minimal rust. I am not looking to spend more then $1000 on a shell. I have tons of honda shit and a few dirtbikes I could toss in as trade. lmk

there is a guy with a pretty close to mint red eg around the corner from me. He hardly drives it and its got ski racks on it. some old dude… i think im gonna leave a note on his car sometime, its just wasting away. If i hear back from him ill let you know how much he would want for it :tong

Cool man, that would be sweet. Let me know how you make out.

i think matt globe some thing on here has the old yellow front mounted turbo hatch shell still

Nope my buddy bought it last week. It will be stitting in my garage in about 3 days.

Still looking…

yea thats what he said earlier

i sell u my eg ;D

Yo I will buy your shit! I will even give you my ef shell and you can keep you y8 motor :slight_smile:

Still looking…

Stop looking and start finding… Buy your car from Fla sight unseen like I do. Im on my second Florida car and had one Cali car. Warm weather FTMFW

Word no rust FTW! I just don’t want to drive 10 hrs for a car yet.

i left that guy a note, never got back to me - lets just go steal it :haha

You know Im down :ninja

Wheres that car at? I will go knock on his door and ask ;D

its red, it sits in a driveway on maxwell rd off albany shaker (exit 4 of I87), on the right just before old niskayuna.

Reckone, I need to talk to you about a couple things. How can I get a hold of you.

PM me, I am on here all the time. Or you can call me, or meet up.

Bump for no one having a decent eg shell in NY.

I Got one but you can’t have it :crackup

theres one in the wantad’s that would be great if it didnt have a spoiler super clean blue with a c.f hood id drive it if the spoiler wasnt there but its 3k