EF or EG Hatch Rolling Shell

Just as the title says, I am looking to buy a EF or EG Hatch Shell, leaning more towards a ef. I’m willing to spend $300-$400 at the most. The body can have rot but not to the point were the car is going to get scraped. I’m willing to do body work on the car. This car must be a rolling shell also. Any questions please post or pm me

95 hatch. Runs and drives. No rust. $800.

man i wish i could find a hatch around here (florida)running and driving for 800$ wtf lol

Don’t get too excited I was just fucking with him haha I know him. My hatch has so much rot it looks like a shark took a bite out of the quarter panels

Lmao that is funny, on a serious note I’m looking for a rolling shell so I can dolly it to the location it doesn’t have to have a engine I got a block and head lined up

Got a 92 hatch,has new rear quarters welded in but need to be finished up,car is gutted(was making it into a drag car).Car is located outside of ellicotville.Have brand new tires on 13i steelies for it also and a d16y8 that is apart with trans.Make a offer

Do you you have the Interior and is it a rolling shell? My offer is going to be $300? does it have a title?

It does have title and I think the interior is in garage,I didn’t rip it apart.it needs a fender and headlights tho and gas tank was pulled

Pm me your number

Dislike this whole situation.

Don’t be gay I’m not giving up the talon :smiley: that’s my pride and joy

ALL MOTOR HONDA BUILD YEA