wtb eg or ek rolling shell

im lookin foir an eg or ek roller or running cheap is good, the closer to indiana/johnstown the better. Unless its running then i will travel to pick up
it can be a coupe, 4dr or hatch

must haves:
full working dash
heater
back seats and seat belts

i have a 92 hatch, it’s still complete, however, no title. i may be able to get it, but it hasn’t been promising.

i need a new daily so a title is a must

still looking someone has to know something willing to travel to pick it up

Chris, I think I’ve got what you need actually. Give me a ring when you get a chance.

alright steve i work till 8 might try and send ya a text while im at work otherwise might forget

i have a 97 hatch that i could sell as a shell it will have 99 si wheels 2,500

its rtitled but no frame problems, hit deer and bent rad support but everything was fixed.

pm me for more info

$2500 for an R-titled shell? no thanks man, i cant even get rid of my TX shell for more than $700 good luck with your sale though

I have a 98 dx coupe and a 95 EX coupe for $2500 Each.

i have a 93 ex coupe, running condition, needs a few minor things most of which i have, was planning on painting it, stickering it and selling it, but if you’d want it beforehand we could work something out. Clear title in hand.

found this on craigslist today, seems like a really really good deal

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1783431618.html

yeah thats my car im trying to sell, dont wanna mess with the rediculous PA out of state registration project, so im picking up an eg 4 dr tomorrow, thanks, mods please close thread

done