WTB: Bov

Besides the SSQV and Tial this is what else is out there I guess…

-HKS Racing Type II
-Greddy Type RS
-A’PEXi Twin Chamber
-Blitz Universal
-Whatever Forge makes
-Turbo XS
-Turbonetics Raptor
-Arc
-Perrin Universal

:hay:

We’ll happily sell one to you if that’s what you want. From the looks of your existing flange the MR valve should bolt on in the same location as well.

Justin

I never heard the real HKS bov leaking. I heard the ebay hks bov leak past 8psi.

turbo xs might work they look the same kinda

:ghey:

when they work

Hey DoS.
why dont U just get a Tial? They are really not that bad looking. I just picked one up from Mike yesterday, and it looks sexaAyyyy.
I dunnno. lol

Did you finish the car?

buy my tial. maybe if u start listening to ppl instead of doing the opposite of what they say, ur shit wont blow up :eek:

dos is exiting the ways of the booOOoost.

i may be interested, but IIRC urs had the 9psi spring. dunno if that’ll suffice. bahh mine works for now…give me a spankin deal

its a 7 psi spring in the blue one, and it really doesnt make that big of a diff anyway honestly… more or less determines if it stays open or closed at idle & how quickly it “resets” after expelling air…they only started offering different rate springs recently, for a few years it used to just be 1 spring rate.

pm if u wanna discuss pricing

im really not interested right now as other things i need are more important and money is tight. if i have a little money over winter then its a slight possibility. but for right now im gona stick with my pos one cuz it does work properly and this is not something i need/can afford right now… thanks anyway

:shrug: make up ur mind

ill race u for it :slight_smile:

silly fbod owner you know you cant beat hondas :rofl:

:tup::tup::tup:

And still does, although mine is slightly modified…

No surge and no leaking…

Knock on wood. Although it’s getting replaced with a Tial soon though!

only honduhs can beat honduhs (ie., ur motor > ur car)

:lol: gotchya :wink:

Good to see tom is still alive, long time on post. How is southern living?