turbo smart BOV's?

im in need of a BOV and i found a decently priced turbo smart one. does anyone know anything about them, are they good quaity?

I hate them. The flange usees like 3 set screws that are GAY and strip and the only thing that makes it seal is a o-ring. They also are way too loud and sounds like someone is slapping you in the face if you were on an old 80’s movie with Jackie Chan. I baught the super sonic with the single massive horn. Its prob one of the last BOV’s Id ever buy again. Id have to say the Blitz’s arnt too bad. They are cheap and work pretty good. There is prob a few people around with them and wouldnt ask for more than $150 normally used. Throw somthing in the forsale section on GTRC and 780 and here and you might come up with something. Also call shops like JDM source and Autodream. Its a long shot but they might have somthing kickin around.

bov’s are lame…compressor surge is where its at… shu-too too…i took mine off… and or tighten them until your making real boost that will break the centre section…

Haha, im not running one either… :lol: But i do have a greddy type R going on the car that im gonna tighten the shit out of and put on there…

Sensitive bov’s are teh suck!!

thanks allen for the info. i decided to stick with another HKS BOV

pshhhhh at 3 grand ftl!

Busted turbo JDM drifter nutswinging FTL!

i want a super sonic !!!
does anybody know if they tend to leak ?