WTB: Bov

My friend needs a BOV for his turbo hatch. He doesn’t really care what kind, he’ll come to get it. thanks.

i know Nessuno3400 is selling a turbo xs rfl for pretty cheap and i have seen the bov in person great shape good seller

roffle at a turbo xs roffle model.

anyway, ive always thought that turbo xs’ bovs were the epitome of rice. but, they work. if he doesnt really care what kind, then i would suggest that he finds a 1st gen dsm bov. he can find one for duper cheap ($25) and they hold a decent amount of boost.

haha yea that’s what we’ve been looking for but everytime i pm some one it’s already sold. So he will buy whatever can be had at a decent price. And no he really doesn’t care what it is as long as it’s not ebay.

why not go to hybrid? i went in, walked up to the couter, asked if they had any lying around. don came back in 2 mins with one and even gave me the pipe with it so i could cut the flange off for $40 total. :tup:

I dont have anymore 1G’s laying around, However I do have 3 JDM EVO MR BOVs coming in on monday. These won’t require a flange just a place on the pipe to hook a large hose up for the inlet. These BOVs hold 30 psi and react quickly to avoid compressor surge on just about any setup. I heart these BOV’s only ones I will use anymore, unless the customer requests a specific BOV, so long as it isn’t a POS :stuck_out_tongue:

ya Nessuno3400 turbo xs is in good contion and he is a Awesome seller like Ctspoolin said

car nut how much are they? im intrested i’ll be at innovative on monday to pick up some things for my build i’ll stop in.

pm’d

i have a crushed 1g dsm for $40 on a 2.5" pipe. pm me if you are interested.