wtb: car under 1000$

looking for somethine reliable for under 1000 its not for me its for my girlfriends sister who is looking for a car to get her from place to place so let me know what you have … thanks

sorry having trouble linking page to thread but check buff craigslist there are quite a few deals on there that i have been considering as a dd.

bump come on iknow some1 has something

its gonna be hard to find a car for under 1000$ that runs

your an idiot eric no its not

Ok maybe a 1987 Ford Econoline Van with rust holes in the floor boards that runs like a dog with asthma

haha…

but no seriously check craigslist there’s gotta be something on there for her

yea she looked i guess she wants to go look at some explorer for 950 its got a lift or some thing she said … well see

I’ve got a 92 nissan stanza automatic with 163k thats running very nicely, burns very little oil, only needs an alignment.
Clearcoat has peeled off in some places. Its maroon and has PW/PL/cruise/etc lots of new parts
$900

you’re

man its never going to get old.

ur an idiot u can find a decent car for around a grand nothing that looks great or anything but u can deff find 1

ok, look, at the cavi, you bought that for 500$, everything fell apart a month after you bought it, jim had to put more work into the car to fix it then it was even worth, and hell be selling it for alot more… Its hard to find a GOOD RUNNING CAR for under a 1000 :deadhorse:

ha ur stupid to bad he put about 200 into at and bought it for 350. The timing chain went and yea i beat the hell out of it… look at ur car which has been sitting waiting for a motor that will never be put in u have no friends i hate u

ok but i bought my car knowing it needed it done ya biatch! and im sitting next to you ya tool :violin2:

but anyways GLWF!

my cousins got a 98 sunfire with some new stuff , but hes lookin to get a little more than a grand if your interested shoot me a pm