WTB: $1000 Car...

shit dude ive been going threw so much crap with trying to find a car, now my parents said that id have to wait til like april or may to buy a car with my saved college cash, when they told me i could go look/buy my car today(their also making me buy a ford) so im trying to sell some shit on here so i can get a car of my choice, well what i can afford… 2DR 5 SPD Acura or Honda is pretty much what i want. but the problem is the little amount of cash i got, which would be around 1000 after i sell my stuff… let me know if anyone knows a car for sale… thanks

if your only looking for thoes cars specifically than dont mind me. but i got a 93 bonneville for 500

so ur not looking for a stang anymore?

well i really wanted it, but now my parents said i couldnt get a car until like may, and even so they dont want me to get a gt bc of the v8. so what i wanna do is try to save up my own cash and then just do whatever i want. thats why im trying to sell some shit on here… id still love to get that car though…

im really sorry to hear that.

Dude…how old are you like 16…buy something reliable that will get you around for a few months or even a year…save ur money than get something nice that you will be able to afford.

:word:
didnt catch the age

not to sound like a dick, and its not much of a differance, but im 17… i need to see where i end up after everything is sold, and i get more money from work…

<<< 92 full size Bronco … $1000

buy my civic. its need parts but is a ez fix. 93 civic ex. not a great car but its a 2 door honda for 1000 obo

does it run? how much of a rush r u in to sell?

where u located?

its runs if u get a radiator, valve cover and powersteering bottle thingy… but then ur gonan need a hood fender and head lights… im not in that much of a rush but would want it gone. located in west side

pics? im interested…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8405
ill gwet more recent pics 2night

does it have all 4 wheels? bodywise… id need a hood and headlights?

hows $700 sound? im waiting for some things to sell… then ill have enough cash… im at about $400 right now… but i gotta get parts and have insurance cash for it…

it needs head light hood and both fenders cuz there pretty much shoot.they do come with all 4 wheels, somone commin to look at it 2morrow if u wanna come and see it 2morrow too and if u like it i would acept a dp

well ill see if i can find a way to get out there… can u pm me ur address or whereever the car is?

whats even worse then having limited money to buy a car with?

getting ready to go check out a car, calling, then getting the call back saying its gone 5 mins later… greeaat.

i want a car with some potential to be decent…

honda… acura… tell me what you got around $1000…

93 Integra in the Buffalo News…fully loaded $1300/ BO hope this helps you out sport…

ya i saw that… wanted to check it out. thanks…
i just may take that offer up, and see how it is.