WTB: Cummins 24 valve turbo diesel & allison tranny.

looking for the whole package, engine, ecu, tranny, intercooler, and turbo.

let me know.

well seeing as how an allison tranny only comes in gm trucks…you’re not going to find the “whole package”

[quote=sedlmeier101;930751]well seeing as how an allison tranny only comes in gm trucks…you’re not going to find the “whole package”[/quo

You Sir could not be any more wrong

oh yeah? show me a truck with that tranny other than a gm

im gonna have to agree with you on this one allison trannys only come in gm pickup trucks

u can use a allison with a cummins with a adapter plate but they deff. do not come with allison trannys

I would tend to agree with this guy given that GM owned Allison until last year. I don’t think they sold their goodies to the competition.

Guys have been swapping them into Cummins trucks but if they do I doubt you can find a combo that often. Might want to look separately.

look into commercial trucks guys. There are several 24v cummins paired up with allison autos, just not in the pickup scene.

I think i know just a tad bit more then you people …

right now we have at least 50 units with a cummings that have allisons on the back

and they have come that way since the 90’s

allison did come with some cummins, so STFU UNLESS YOUR SELLING ONE.

sorry, I was just thinking light duty trucks.

btw it’s cummins.

yea i didnt know he was talking about commercial trucks

Im not talking about Commercial trucks …

more like class A motorhomes

oic i was talking about pickup trucks

good luck with finding it

thanks guys, still looking, i will take any of those items seperate, or i can also use a 7.3 L international diesel (ford)

nvm