WTB: wheel bearings

looking for front wheel bearings for s13 with abs if that makes a difference. Must be new, not looking for anything used or even slightly used. If no one has them maybe someone could suggest a place to get for a good price. Dealer is way too overpriced for just a bearing.

I’ve got jdm front spindles off a clip 100,000km’s

if you change your mind for cheap!!!

freebies kyle?

As per my message to you last night… Britton Auto on Lexington. I paid more for my premium ball joints then I did the bearings.

yeah i tried britton. they wanted around $125 each. I ended up getting 2 shipped for $130 from frsport. Ill try britton for my ball joints. I just finished getting one out today. what a pita.

Are you serious ?

I’ll have to look up for my receipts man because I could have swore they were considerably cheaper then $125 a piece unless you were quoting you the list price. Regardless, try to deal with Steve or Jason as they both know their shit and Steve has hunted me down everything from caliper seal kits to ebrake cables when everyone else said it had to be bought from Nissan.

i have exactly what you need, but i have hubs and bearings together let me know if your interested

sorry man i got what i need. Yeah jeff that was the price i was quoted. They must have gone up a fair bit since you bought them. I usually get better than list when i call from work cause we sell our products to them. Oh well. I dont mind paying $50 for a new bearing. But i refuse to pay $125 each. I was going to try to cross reference them to an industrial bearing cause they would be a lot cheaper. I might still do that.

i have some s13 non abs wheel bearings i took off my 180sx with 77,964 km lol!

let me know!

Hey, I was in talking with Jason yesterday as I was picking up some parts and you were quoted listed price and nothing has been raised.

From now on thou, call me a head of time and I’ll order the parts for you and then just drive up with you to get them since they will give me cost vs list.