Federal Judge Rules US Paper Money Unfair to Blind People

Bottom line: Even if they do change the size of the money, it’s not going to prevent the dishonesty.

Blind people are at a clear disadvantage regardless. How do they really know the price of what they’re buying? or if in a larger purchase with many items (grocey shopping) that the cashier didn’t double swipe something? These are just examples, but you should get my drift. Like AWDrifter said, they have made some improvements like the auto checkout and debit cards that should help to reduce the problem.

It’s not that I dont feel sorry for the blind people or that I don’t want to see improvements, but I dont think that the majority should have to have everything changed around for the small percentage that have the issue. This is becoming an all to common problem with the people in the country. Everyone is whiney and wants things changed around for them. A nation of individuals…it sucks. I’m sorry, but i grew up with rules and sometimes everything didn’t go my way and I dont EXPECT it to. Everyone has their own problems and I’m all for working to improve their situation, but not at the expense of others.