Lottery?

Well i woke up today n got an unsuspecting bill that the APR alone was $102.00on it and i abot shit! Pissed off n down as well and started the day off bad. So i went to go induldge in a italian hoagie form my local store(was gonna get mcdonalds) and said fuck it while i was there, i threw 5 bucks in the scratch off machine adn hit for $100.00 on the last line n scracth off,lol. So there goes the finance charge i just got as well as the 100.00 i ust got. WEIRD!:confused:

yay?

crazy

Just hope you dont have to drive to Harrisburg to get your Money! hahahahahaha

CangRATS man!

congrats

Would imagine a small amount like that would be payable at a store.

Congrats.

karma.

Tahts what i was thinking man:x:

Aint the shit that only comes around when bad shit happens? I aint never had good karma…

Nice. Having worked in a conveinance store, it’s easy to spot when a tickets gonna win or not. Watch some fat cop come in for doughnuts and coffee and play $100.00 in $20.00 scratch offs and leave pissed. Play two and win $500.00, etc. Sometimes you get drilled by the randomness of it, but for the most part if you’re smart about it, you can make out.

If it really worked that way, why dont you still work there and get rich off of the scratch offs you know are going to be winners???

I guess I didn’t explain it good enough…

You can make a few bucks here and there, but in no way get rich. Usually you’ll break even or come out on top $10, or $15. Only had 3 $100.00’s and 1 $500.00. Like I said, sometimes you get drilled by the randomness of it.