Scratch offs

Alright, where’s the best place to get rid of scratch offs (winning ones) I get these fucking things every year for Xmas, watch my family waste all this money, and no one ever wins. I have a PILE of the GD things that total up to next to nothing, but enough that I don’t want to throw them away like I do every year. Gas station will cash them right? That’s usually where the idiots wait in line buying these things when I’m trying to get my beef-jerky & Lo-Carb Monster fix on.

Any place that sells lottery tickets will cash them… I turned mine in at Wegmans.

Any place that sells them should be able to cash them.

I hate scratch offs. I would rather play a slot machine.

Interesting, I would normally think the same people who like monster products would also like scratch offs?

My first thought as well, lol

Is this thread real?

now it’s real!

http://www.sportscarzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ken-block-subaru.jpg

Seriously? Just about any freakin’ gas station dude just like you thought. LOL

Went to Tops, Monster keeps my cocaine and meth cravings under control. I chug at least twelve before I try my superman antics. Line was empty, cashier at customer service started scanning, and there wasn’t a full set of teeth between the 5 people in line when I turned around, all with tickets in hand, and the scratchie machines were all taken omw out.

Seriously? Do you have to sing a song in order to tie your shoes?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Too high class for Tops FTW!

Edit: Holy fuck! You usually throw them out. Goddamn dude, you ballin.

I drink enough monster to have a Monster fridge integrated into my work bench, yet I feel like Spam16v does about scratch offs

X…

I’ve been drinking a lot of monster lately. More for the taste than the energy. That’s a baller fridge I want all of them.

I was so fucking balling omw to Supercuts WITH A COUPON SON! you don’t even know how baller I really am. One stop shop, it’s next to Tops on Harlem. I get nearly 2 dozen scratch offs every Xmas… this is the first year I won more than $2, to hell with all the wishful thinking that I’m going to go cash in 1 or 2 $1 winning tickets. I got to fold over a couple twenties this year and get my hair did this year, I’m fancy. All in all, if I just got a $20 bill every year instead of all these scratchies, I’d be money ahead, and so would the people “gift giving”.

How traumatizing for you to experience to lotto line.

Where did you get that fridge from?

It seems that you need to buy the $10 or $20 scratch offs to have a chance at winning anything.

The $1 or $2 have always been losers for me.

Where are scratch offs sold?

this thread needs less scratch off and more scratch and sniff.

x, where did you get that fridge? that things cool as hell

What are scratch offs?